The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :It would be a crappy looking .flv file. If you really really really really really really really want it, I can grab it and post it up.

I think VLC would play it naturally.

d

Pretty sure Livestream only lets you download the advertisements. One of the many ways they are trying to get people to but their product is that they don't release the .flv files for public download. At least, I can't download them...

And yes, we need this is a download-able format.
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
-
-
-
(BigTime) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
-
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
(boothy) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
-
-
-
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
-
-
(Kristjan.J) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by J@tko : God damn it G!nho :P
/Spam.
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by J@tko : Jeez.
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by J@tko : ...
It was a good race, fast guys were very respectfull!!! thank you.

lol
i'm gonna commit suicide for ruining the backmarkers race, im sorry guys.
I accept your apology.
Quote from N I K I :Thank you organizers.
And thanks to all very respectful backmarkers apart from DWB.

You were only close enough to pass me going into the hard left before split 2, and that's not a place I feel comfortable letting anyone by. You were going to get past me on the front straight, but I timed out before that could happen.
Quote from TFalke55 :do you think one DVD will be enough? Ky250, Ky500, LFSCART... ehm... gonna be much

hahaha

no no... i will edit the parts that i'm not in!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You were only close enough to pass me going into the hard left before split 2, and that's not a place I feel comfortable letting anyone by. You were going to get past me on the front straight, but I timed out before that could happen.

ah ok, yea i thought it's finally time to let me go and then you got punished for waiting
joking

Yea, but it isn't that easy to get so close, specially when you race for like an hour basically in hotlap mod
Quote from N I K I :ah ok, yea i thought it's finally time to let me go and then you got punished for waiting
joking

Yea, but it isn't that easy to get so close, specially when you race for like an hour basically in hotlap mod

weren't you bragging for 28 times before the race? did you get under 30's even?
Quote from Dennis93 :weren't you bragging for 28 times before the race? did you get under 30's even?

We projected 28's at the end of the run, but thanks to Niki we had damage all race that was cost us .5 or more at the end of the stints. I appreciate the apology Niki but, this isn't the first time we've had issues on track...

BTW, the 28 we put in during qualifying was actually on lap 24 of a stint.
Quote from BigTime :We projected 28's at the end of the run, but thanks to Niki we had damage all race that was cost us .5 or more at the end of the stints.

The 28 we put in during qualifying was actually on lap 24 of a stint.

atleast i got my 29.78 !!
Quote from BigTime :I appreciate the apology Niki but, this isn't the first time we've had issues on track...

whatever man, i don't recall we had any issues and you know it's not my fault, at all. You tried to hold the line, but you were in dead angle of my mirror so i didn't see you and automatically assumed you were going to the left as anyone normal would do and you shouldn't have tried to pass me there at all, one pass per straight is enough

ftr dennis i wasn't pushing at all towards the end of my first stint, i thought i was in safe situation, but i forgot for your xrr, which most likely is the first mistake that lead to other ones and costed me a win. aaaaand i never told anything about my times, ever.
Quote from N I K I :aaaaand i never told anything about my times, ever.

Heh, that ain't what a certain little birdy told me.

I don't think you can ever really justify turning into someone in the middle of the straight, either--just look at Webber's deserved DT in the German GP due to his hit on Barrichello (which had far less consequence than your hit on Nolan).

Doesn't really matter in the end, but "you shouldn't have tried to pass me there at all, one pass per straight is enough"? Come on, man...
oh lol, i really tried to hide my times. It can be only assumptions
webber was the car on outside line, that would be like if nolan would've turned into me : o
Quote :NDR Summer Event: Race Discussion and Results

Sorry for the spam, but where are they?
If Barrichello had done the same to Webber he'd have been penalized just the same. Which line each was in has no bearing on it.
however that incident is nothing like this one, so would you just stop with it, i know he is your teammate, but cmon man
Quote from N I K I :whatever man, i don't recall we had any issues and you know it's not my fault, at all. You tried to hold the line, but you were in dead angle of my mirror so i didn't see you and automatically assumed you were going to the left as anyone normal would do and you shouldn't have tried to pass me there at all, one pass per straight is enough

Niki, even if I would has squeezed you down to the inside, I had that right since you already blocked off that side of the track. You have to remember that you moved the car all the way to the right, thus any movement of mine that clears your car automatically gives me the right away. The fact remains, when you came across the track you went from the hard right hand side of the track, nearly to the curbs on the left. You and I both know you didn't need to come over that fast, nor did u have the right away.

And Niki, don't you remember XSCC? I'm just thankful you can drive around a road course better than you could those ovals...

I've only had one race with you in which we had equal paces, and where you didn't ruin the race with your "Niki" tactics. You sit here defending this, and it's a clear cut case of aggressive driving. Don't you even have an excuse for why you came so far up the track so fast? I haven't heard one yet, and that's pretty much the only thing I give a damn about, because unless you have a clear cut reason for doing so, you crashed us out of this race. It's just that simple Niki, Admins, and everyone else keeping up with this discussion. Until anyone gives me a reason and a cause for those actions, that's that. Hell, look at the meter markers... We weren't even that close to the corner entry when you came up.
I remember as it was yesterday. PMD's fault for that huge crash on stock cup round 1.

I didn't come across that fast, do you notice that my car was pointed very much different way before we touched?

You know I didn't crash you on purpose, this is driving on the edge and stuff like this can happen. I will probably drive like that for the rest of my life, because this way I have the most fun and is still regular
Nice!

Seems like i was a clean racer unlike the other backmarkers. :rolleyes:

Yellow flags caused:
21 8 G.v.Verseveld G!NhO 2
22 4 N.Ðaković N I K I 1
23 78 D.Brestovac sandzama 1
Quote from G!NhO :Nice! Smile

Seems like i was a clean racer unlike the other backmarkers. :rolleyes: Tongue

Yellow flags caused:
21 8 G.v.Verseveld G!NhO 2
22 4 N.Ðaković N I K I 1
23 78 D.Brestovac sandzama 1