The online racing simulator
NDR Summer Event: Race Discussion and Results
I'm sorry to the CoRe car of Osza... I oversaw him once and he stucked behind me...

quiet bad race for me... the I could have expected something more after the start.... but then there was this disco... oh man
sorry to buck for bumping him on lap 2.
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry to the CoRe car of Osza... I oversaw him once and he stucked behind me...

Yeah, I had to break suddenly and lost a few seconds. Don't worry.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm sorry to the CoRe car of Osza... I oversaw him once and he stucked behind me...

quiet bad race for me... the I could have expected something more after the start.... but then there was this disco... oh man

You appeared to die before you disconnected

And sorry for my guest appearance on the broadcast
#7 - G!NhO
Was a not so good race, Dennis blaming me of cutting him but he just doesn't understand i can't give way to him at any time when he wants it.
Some guy also tried to pass me on some impossible spot.

Why was Scipy even on the server, together with Dennis being a total dickface to me after the race....

Here is a tip for the fast guys, don't expect backmarkers to stand on the side of the road just to let you pass because (some of) you guys do expect this...
I didn't have a chance to have a good qual or even race setup...
So I used a default one a bit modified by me, but I screwed in the transmission part so I couldn't use the 6th gear

Anyway, I am satisfied with my race because the times I crashed was due to the phone ringing here!

Well... Thanks for the race everyone!
Quote from G!NhO :Here is a tip for the fast guys, don't expect backmarkers to stand on the side of the road just to let you pass because (some of) you guys do expect this...

I am one of the fast guys [in real life, not here] and I know how frustrating is to have a blue flagged car in front of you making everything more difficult for you. So when I am the blue flagged car, I prefer to 'stop' and let the faster guys pass...

But what Ginho said is totally true, unfortunately...
where dowload replay with commentary ? thx
Quote from buck77 :can we download the on demand video?

It would be a crappy looking .flv file. If you really really really really really really really want it, I can grab it and post it up.

I think VLC would play it naturally.

d
Quote from dekojester :It would be a crappy looking .flv file. If you really really really really really really really want it, I can grab it and post it up.

I think VLC would play it naturally.

d

if you can do it!
i'm making a dvd with all the races with streaming and comments i'm in in 2009!
I would like to thank organizers for the good organization and the participants for a good race. I would like to emphasize that a very large number of drivers does not respect the Blue Flag.
A large number of drivers do not respect backmarkers.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :
I would like to thank organizers for the good organization and the participants for a good race. I would like to emphasize that a very large number of drivers does not respect the Blue Flag.

Quote from G!NhO :A large number of drivers do not respect backmarkers.

Yes and no to both.

Our official stance on dealing with blue flags is that the car receiving blue flag should maintain their line, and not do anything to impede the flagging car. Cars seeing a blue flag do not have to "keel over and die" upon seeing the flag. The duty is that of the following car to get around safely.

From IV.4.a of the NDR Sporting Code: "Used as a warning to a slower car that a faster car is approaching. Use caution. Hold your line, and make no moves to impede the faster car."

Of course, we admins will order dangerously slow cars to GTFOut of the way. But we believe that lapped cars are racing too, and do not have to kill their race when a leader comes up. A blue flagged car doesn't get to defend once the move is put on, but doesn't have to die for him. They at least get to tread water before drowning. :P

d
Quote from buck77 :if you can do it!
i'm making a dvd with all the races with streaming and comments i'm in in 2009!

do you think one DVD will be enough? Ky250, Ky500, LFSCART... ehm... gonna be much
Thank you organizers.
And thanks to all very respectful backmarkers apart from DWB.

I am sorry for disrespecting event like that and leaving, but you have to understand I was furious at myself at that moment :S

I made few stupid mistakes and gained new experience from all this, so I'm glad for that and thanking organizers once again for very professional atmosphere and not penalizing me for start incident, because it really was racing incident. I'm sorry it ended up like that for you Nolan, I had no intention whatsoever to crash you

Cya in some other event.
Well it was my first 2 hour event and it was very enjoyable, although a bit lonely down in the midfield. Most of the other guys I was on a par with speed-wise either had an incident and ended up round the other side of the circuit to me or disconnected, so I didn't get to do much wheel to wheel racing. But apart from one slight off when moving aside to allow a leader through, I kept a steady pace and stayed on the black stuff for the whole race which I was pleased with. Looked back at the race replay this morning to fill in the picture as to what was going on up ahead, looked like a good race. Hope to be able to get along for a future event.
Quote from modelmotorracing :But apart from one slight off when moving aside to allow a leader through, I kept a steady pace and stayed on the black stuff for the whole race which I was pleased with.

Yeah i wondered what you did there because you fell very far behind, i also overtook you there.
Well I'm usually on ConeDodgers, fail to observe one blue flag and you are instantly vapourised on there So I was clearly too keen to get out of the way of anything that looked like an FZR in my mirrors!
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
A download link would be great, I started watching the on demand yesterday, and I don't really want to watch the first part again. No matter how crap .flv it is
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by J@tko : Spam
Quote from Töki (HUN) :A download link would be great, I started watching the on demand yesterday, and I don't really want to watch the first part again. No matter how crap .flv it is

You can scroll through the thingy like you can on youboob. It's a bit temperamental for me but usually works in the end
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG