The online racing simulator
Let's compete,senses challenge
(30 posts, started )
10/20
12/20 but i must contest the food questions, i dont like pineapple.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
12/20

I think asking subjective questions like food stuff is nonsense (pun), though.
Surprisingly I got most audio questions right, but how the heck am I supposed to know which part of the brain associates with smells?
I got 10 - sound was the worst, food was pretty poor, but brain stuff was the best one for me...

Edit: OMG Kev beat me. Finally!!

Just messin' with ya Kev - I love racing you, and we've had some good races together
#6 - Vain
12/20

Vain
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
13/20 Better than most of ya
*kuch* 9/20

I'm sure that was a LA and not a MA
9/20

I think I would got 1 or 2 more if the test had been in my native language. No matter how good you are in English it's just "harder" to read when there's time limit.
11/20

I think too much about the questions and think I'm being tricked . . . . But some of them I just didn't get . . .

The brain ones I knew about. Got the circles wrong but the others right. I am a chippie after all. need good eyes . . The others. Well I didn't get them all right so they must have been silly.
7!

I was pretty scared when I was in the 11th question and had only 2 right at the time

The one with the 'MA's and the 'LA's was really easy, I had no trouble with it at all...
Just like a night on MSN really . . .
#14 - mr_x
11/20 i had 2 right at question 10
16/20 for the second time 8/20 for the first time
9/20 - the colour one got me panicing as the time was running out and ofcourse I just clicked the colour that it read not the actual colour

Keiran
The colour one is an old trick . . . You just gotta work it out . . .
14/20

damn tune test got me.. silly notes.. sounded the same!!! grrr

mad
15/20

Would have got king kong, but I didn't realise there was a time limit till that question. Guess I lose a point for being dopey in that case

The parmesan cheese one made me smile - I always remember a mate of mine buying a pizza, then refusing to eat it cos he said it smelled like puke.
10/20 The food ones got me. I think taste is too subjective to ask questions on, there are no "right" answers. I got all the brain ones right though.
Hmm.. I was sure I got one wrong in the beginning, but apparently not. 20/20, though the two last ones were mostly luck.
#22 - avih
12/20. bahh
11/20

speedfreak227
16/20 thiey teach us all that crap in school
#25 - Vain
They tell you in school that cavier and white chocolate are tasty together? illepall

Vain

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG