The online racing simulator
Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
Babes of the BNP
hahahahaa...

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

Quote :When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

You’re against who?
The Germans. I know that sounds evil… I was brought up that way.

But not the Nazis?
No, I don’t agree with that at all.

Quote :What’s the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

And my favourite so far:

Quote :But would it be possible to maybe come to a compromise with a noble race like the Chinese? Perhaps keep them on as a sort of servant class?
Yeah. I wouldn’t mind them if they actually worked and didn’t take all of our jobs, basically. I wouldn’t mind them if they contributed something to this country.

and when coupled with this:

Quote :What do you do for a living?
I’m a full-time mum.

As someone pointed out sounds like she's scared a chinseman is going to come over and raise her kids for her.

But 'PHWOAR.. She can appeal to my disillusioned voter any time....' etc
I was going to post this up last night, but thought better of it, but since you have....

Jo Bell who claismshe is 19, although looks more like 91 said this

Quote :I’ve had rows with people – not fights, just big arguments. I probably am a bit racist, mind.

Jeseus wept, an so did I.
#3 - amp88
I'd hit it.

With a spade
#4 - 5haz
Max Mosely has all their phone numbers.
it beggars belief how some people can be so retarded, but there is living proof you can be both a slapper and an ignorant shit

[edit] oh jesus....

Quote :In terms of the BNP’s repatriation policy on immigration, if you had to choose, who would you repatriate first – Dizzee Rascal or Tinchy Stryder?
Dizzee Rascal. I know this is gonna sound horrible, because he’s the one who’s the most, like… because, my problem is that when immigrants come over to this country, they try and bring in their own churches and languages. And I think he expresses himself more as like an African or whatever he is, whereas Tinchy Stryder is more American. That’s the difference

Is this journalism or Max Mosley's speed dial?

Quote :So what nationality would you most like to be waited-on by as a servant class?
Oh God, there’s a few. There’s a couple I would, but I can’t really pinpoint one.

Go on.
I don’t know. Chinese maybe?

Sure thing. What ethnicity would you most like to make love to?
Oh, God, British.

Outside of that?
Say… black.

What if immigrants only asked to be allowed into the country on condition they had been sterilised, so that they couldn’t create any children to further burden the state? Would that be a potential solution?
Um, yeah, I think so.

You don't even hear stuff like that from the small radical national parties left over here ....
It's not exactly the best journalism in the world as they are *unbelievably* loaded questions, but at no point did she go 'this is stupid, I'm not answering that'
#9 - 5haz
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's not exactly the best journalism in the world as they are *unbelievably* loaded questions

Thats all part of the fun.
Seriously?!? I thought that was an ironic comedy sketch! Is it real?.......Jesus Christ....
Another good reason to avoid the BNP, all the girls are ugly, if those are the best of the bunch...just imagine the rest of them!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Another good reason to avoid the BNP, all the girls are ugly, if those are the best of the bunch...just imagine the rest of them!

its what you get if you live on an isolated patch of land while refusing to let any fresh blood into the genepool
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's not exactly the best journalism in the world as they are *unbelievably* loaded questions, but at no point did she go 'this is stupid, I'm not answering that'

...including the classic Private Eye-esque 'has anything amusing ever happened to you in connection with a spoon?' question
Quote :Are most of your friends BNP?
Some of them are. I kind of got into it through my friend Danny. He’s really racist. Everyone calls him “Nazi Danny”. He started telling me about them, and it made a lot of sense.

Oh dear
Quote from Shotglass :its what you get if you live on an isolated patch of land while refusing to let any fresh blood into the genepool

Not *everyone* here is like that

I think the inbred morons just stick together and make more inbred morons.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Not *everyone* here is like that

of course they are! remember what happened when we -out of pity- tried to inviograte the islands gene pool with superior aryan dna?
I think it must have carried on, in secret - most of those girls are tall and blonde. Although I imagine not very efficient
#18 - 5haz
There is no such thing as British, we are descended from just about everyone, including the Germans.
Exactly, this 'indigenous english' they're constantly going on about doesn't exist, and has never existed.
Some of those comments are classic. I can't believe people that stupid are actually capable of surviving day to day life.
That's shocking lol! People are a mess in their heads!
Quote from Shotglass :of course they are! remember what happened when we -out of pity- tried to inviograte the islands gene pool with superior aryan dna?

Windrush happened

The BNP is thankfully just a minority in Britain, however because of their legitimate political facade, their controversial nature and ability to sell newspaper headlines they get far more credible headline news coverage and attention than they deserve - although this is counter productive.

I can understand why many Brits have turned to voting for them, it's not really because the BNP is appealing, but a mixture of tabloid journalism scare mongering the "immigration issue" and the mainstream political parties all condoning illegal wars and being in one scandal after another.

There just isn't anyone to vote for over here at the minute, and that's more of a problem than the BNP being an appealing parter to vote for. Our political system is in chaos because our big 3 parties are so utterly bloody diafrigging-bolical.

If an election was held today I would not know who to vote for. In the recent local elections I didnt vote at all. Politics has become very detached from the citizenship over here.
Quote from Shotglass :its what you get if you live on an isolated patch of land while refusing to let any fresh blood into the genepool

hahahhahahah So true.
Quote from Shotglass :of course they are! remember what happened when we -out of pity- tried to inviograte the islands gene pool with superior aryan dna?

I wish you had done a better job, there are some very attractice tall German women in my workplace. Personally I want to see more people from eastern block countries coming to the UK. I've yet to see a single fat ugly Russian woman here. We should use the Ali-G immigration policy, no mingers.
Currently the proportion of polish girls who are *unbelievably* smoking hot in my office is running at 100%. One of them is honestly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, and even better, she doesn't seem to realise it.

Babes of the BNP
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG