The online racing simulator
the facebook problems thread
(47 posts, started )
#1 - oli17
put everything you are confused by on facebook here.

whenever i click on someone who's online in FB chat, it says they're offline. this didn't used to happen. is anyone else having this problem?
#2 - J@tko
FB Chat fails alot - I wouldn't take it personally.
#3 - 5haz
I despise stuff that automatically sends notifcations to everyone.
My biggest botter with facebook is random x1xxx code or something, each time I tries to send messages to people, sending it again will help but it fails now like almost half of the time.

Also the chat lags, the main page does not auto-update as intended sometimes, news are not vissible before they have been "news" for at least 5 minutes.. Hope it gets better
#5 - oli17
you'd have thought with a billion (?) or so people on it they'd be able to iron out some creases....oh well, it seems to be getting worse, what a bum site.
Yeah cos it's pretty easy to run a site that serves a couple of hundred million people (not a billion). Serving up 400,000 images per second is basically the same as ABC.
#7 - oli17
well if you're gonna run a site with this many users, you should make sure it doesn't have these major bugs. i mean what's the point of FB chat if i can't chat on FB...ya dig?
Quote from oli17 :this didn't used to happen. is anyone else having this problem?

Stop pissing your friends off.
#9 - oli17
lol at least that would make sense if it were the case. i just click on it and it says they're offline, even though they wouldn't know that i've clicked there...do u understand what i mean? (i don't)
Sending videos often fails AFTER recording the whole video, and does not let you upload videos so you either have to go back through the whole process or record it in another program, upload it, then send an FB message with a link whereupon it redescribes my video link with the metadata from the site i've put it on. I was a heavy user of it but now i've written FB video off as unuseable.

Also according to FB i'm only 24% gay.
#11 - 5haz
I am a little bit frightened of FB because you add everyone you know and everybody adds everybody, so word can get around within seconds, and people can find out stuff about you that you don't want them to find out.
i believe i only know about 50% of my "friends" :S
#13 - 5haz
Quote from oli17 :i believe i only know about 50% of my "friends" :S

Hah yeah thats another awkward thing when some random person adds you, or someone you haven't seen for years, and for a good reason.
Quote from oli17 :lol at least that would make sense if it were the case. i just click on it and it says they're offline, even though they wouldn't know that i've clicked there...do u understand what i mean? (i don't)

Yeah, i was just joking . Same thing happens to me all the time though.
I hate all the stupid bloody applications on the damn thing, i mean, who wants to own a fake farm, or go virtual shopping using something called yoville, vampire wars, chess, bloody bejewelled!!1 what the hell?

I also really hate when you happily reply to something one of your friends has said, but, every time someone else also replies to what they said, i get a notification about it, i don't care by this point, i made my comment, so why tell me what every other bugger has wrote!
Quote from danthebangerboy :I hate all the stupid bloody applications on the damn thing

But dont you want to know what type of 1940's cooking utensil you are?
My biggest issue is that they let people in who weren't college students. All the little kiddies ruined the site.

And the all the different apps. I just deleted all of mine last weekend. I wanted to make my profile nice and tidy.

At this point, it's just an easy place to host pics.
Quote from Becky Rose :But dont you want to know what type of 1940's cooking utensil you are?

:huepfenic

Just to let you know, i have watched your 3 times video 'beckster' it was epic!
when they changed their layout several months ago, all my applications broke and stopped updating. i had to remove them all.

there is no means to block quizzes, or applications in general.

i hate my facebook so much i don't use it.
Quote from danthebangerboy ::huepfenic

Just to let you know, i have watched your 3 times video 'beckster' it was epic!

aww thanks. I havnt read your profile page "because I really don't care"
Haha, not that i ever write alot on there anyway mate.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I hate all the stupid bloody applications on the damn thing, i mean, who wants to own a fake farm, or go virtual shopping using something called yoville, vampire wars, chess, bloody bejewelled!!1 what the hell?

I also really hate when you happily reply to something one of your friends has said, but, every time someone else also replies to what they said, i get a notification about it, i don't care by this point, i made my comment, so why tell me what every other bugger has wrote!

Mafia Wars is fun!!!

So is seeing embarrassing pics of your workmates on holiday..that THEY thought were safe!!
(NOTE:..Always try to avoid embarrassing situations yourself..you never know who is watching!)
I wouldn't mind so much about being in a friends photo, i mean, if it was anything embarassing then the chances of all of my friends seeing it wouldnt be that high, so i thought....

Until i learned that if someone were to tag me in their photo, then the picture would then be in my photos as well.
You can remove the tag as you see fit. not a problem
yeah, my friend untagged this pretty fast! *on second thoughts decides not to put up a pic of his friend in a provocative pose...* (don't ask, coz i don't know why or how or what either, but i do know where )

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG