The online racing simulator
ROFL - Spiders do silly things ;)
(13 posts, started )
Damn, spiders are so nasty. But anyways, i didnt see anything weird in the video or im just too sleepy.

Also, i have a spider in my toilet tho, everytime i go there, i always take a deep look that hes still there
#3 - Migz
Now i was taking this video rather seriously until it got to the THC drug, then i was a bit like urmm is he serious?
And then when it got to the alcohol one i knew it was taking the piss haha.
Lmaoo
lol the spinning spider, funny
i had a spider crawling on my arm in the middle of the night last night and i hate spiders
lol good vid to start the morning with
I hate spiders with passion but that was hilarious.

:spider:
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Hahahaha You have to live in Canada to really get that one.
Those hinterland things run on all our Public broadcast stations all the time.
A staple of Canadian youth from the 70's and 80's
Quote from Toddshooter :Hahahaha You have to live in Canada to really get that one.
Those hinterland things run on all our Public broadcast stations all the time.
A staple of Canadian youth from the 70's and 80's

99% agree

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG