The online racing simulator
Old foes...
(10 posts, started )
Old foes...
I have a question...

Would you like to see a 1 lap battle between old foes... lets say Hakkinen vs. Schuey?

Who would you like to win?
Maybe someone from LFS community would be better like old time BF1 drivers or something. Acting that its schumi and hak kinda sucks IMO. We have plenty of RL stuff to watch.
IMO Schumacher and Häkkinen have been great drivers
Thats not what i said, i said the clip IMO would be better with drivers from LFS going at it, not AI pretending to be shuey and hak, i don't see the point.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thats not what i said, i said the clip IMO would be better with drivers from LFS going at it, not AI pretending to be shuey and hak, i don't see the point.

+1 to that.

Making up a fantasy world really takes the interest out of it for me. Real life drivers don't play a part in this game, but many very high quality racers do. That's why doing a H2H final or just setting up an event with 2 or more guys (If they are of adequate skill) battling it out, would make for the best video atmosphere.

Once you look around you'll see there is a lot of league events that would be cool to make videos of. If I had the time to make videos like I used to, that's exactly what I would be doing.
well, of course it would be fiction but also a homage to great drivers and personalities.

i understand what u say, but dnt see it like u do, from the same point of view.
thing is, it would not be about the racing, or the abbilities of the drivers, it would be about remembering what we as fans lived with them, so the movie would be centered on the action and emotions it can produce on the viewer, wether they are AI or not, or whoever would be driving.

if someone doesnt agree or doesnt like the idea, its perfectly fine, but its important to consider that not everyone thinks or looks at things the same way.
Quote from Saldana82 :I have a question...

Would you like to see a 1 lap battle between old foes... lets say Hakkinen vs. Schuey?

Who would you like to win?

Depends what car they are in
Quote from Saldana82 :thing is, it would not be about the racing, or the abbilities of the drivers, it would be about remembering what we as fans lived with them, so the movie would be centered on the action and emotions it can produce on the viewer, wether they are AI or not, or whoever would be driving.

if someone doesnt agree or doesnt like the idea, its perfectly fine, but its important to consider that not everyone thinks or looks at things the same way.

Why not make a video to remember all the great drivers that race this sim? It's the same idea, one is just more logical.
+1 If i want to watch schumi and hak battle it out i can just go on youtube and see it, 2 AI's pretending isn't exactly my kind of movie.

Old foes...
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG