The online racing simulator
Quote from rhodyracing :
Note* Don't let folks tell you a 270 degree wheel is no good, its simply not true!
There are other great products out there besides the over priced
under quality Logitech! The pedals on this TM makes the Logitech
pedals feel like a Fisher-Price toy!
T Master makes a great product, at a sensible affordable price!!!!

Don't let folks tell you an unrealistic wheel is any good, it's simply not true.

Each to their own preferences. A wheel with less than 900 degrees is something I'd rather call a toy than a simulator hardware. Concerning pedals, I suppose you haven't tried a G25/G27? I don't think the pedals would take damage even if you ran them over with a bulldozer.

Good thing you got your settings sorted, though from what I can tell, they are heavily going against the natural force feedback that LFS throws at you from the front wheels. Centering spring effect should never be needed with any proper steering wheels in LFS.
Wow
As I said in my previous post.
I can use the wheel without any adjusting
or tweaking in 3 other Racing sims.

So I have it sorted out in LFS.
Doesnt need to feel real, just need to not spin out
on a straight section track, or over steer.
As far as the crazy wheel in the car spinning around
like a head in some horror movie, I just removed it. LOL

Rfactor it is not, but they will get there if they keep working on it.

240, 270, 360, 900 degrees, as long as you can keep the car on the track
and not crash out your opponent.

Thanks for all your Positive feedback!

MadDogRhody
Quote from rhodyracing :
Rfactor it is not, but they will get there if they keep working on it.

Why would they want to regress like that?
Is there any way to select wheel settings profiles for the thrustmaster?

I have to say, if for some reason any car in any "simulator" is way too twitchy, it is because of the wheel settings.

Except for the MRT. it has a small wheel turn for how much lock it has regardless of wheel settings. Which I don't doubt it would. I couldn't drive a go-kart in a sim with realistic steering ratios because it really does have twitchy steering. It is something you need to feel in order to catch a slide.
This is interesting to see from other people's point of view because i always just thought it was something that you adjust to best suite your needs. if steering feels too quick or slow, i change it. simple as that.

sims lack the real world feel from driving a car. i can't enable free-track head tracking and keep the car on the track at all (but can't do a flight sim without it), where i could never drive a car on a track, let alone on the street without moving my head around with a fixed 85 degree forward view, and i also have a hard time driving with a clutch in a sim.

also glad to see i'm not the only one that would over analyze something and make a spreadsheet to explain it. lol.

Quote from Shotglass :you do realize were talking about a english car here?
built by turnip farmers probably remotely related to tristan in a shed somewhere in the middle of english nowhere

haha. i grew up around an MG Midget, which was the car i leaned to drive on and was also my frist car when i got my license. then i got a Volkswagen and with all the issues it has had i thought it was like night and day compared to a MG. i get nervous when i drive around for a few weeks without a check engine light. i think if i ever drove a Honda or Toyota i'd have a nervous breakdown waiting for something to go wrong after 200k miles.
Quote from erfrag :haha. i grew up around an MG Midget, which was the car i leaned to drive on and was also my frist car when i got my license. then i got a Volkswagen and with all the issues it has had i thought it was like night and day compared to a MG. i get nervous when i drive around for a few weeks without a check engine light. i think if i ever drove a Honda or Toyota i'd have a nervous breakdown waiting for something to go wrong after 200k miles.

I killed a Toyota engine at 202k miles. I knew it was coming but it always gets a laugh when I tell people. Hauling 1000 lbs at 55+ mph up the Appalachian Mountains might have had something to do with it.
Driving is much more challenging and fun when using more realistic steering ratios with the cars that have 720 degrees of steering lock in the game (STD/TBO/LFR). I noticed that the road surface change in the chicane at south city can now be felt in the force feed back. Every little detail in the FFB becomes more noticeable. Managing the car while it is sliding now takes some effort to not screw up. Drifting actually requires throttle management, whereas, with 36 degrees of wheel lock, flooring the throttle while drifting is easy to manage with just a little steer correction.

Getting used to the new feel can be frustrating, but it is worth it in the end.

Some steering ratios of similar cars in lfs

Mitsubishi Starion 14.3:1

Porsche 911 16.9:1

Toyota Celica GT4 16.8:1

Honda Civic 14.5:1
Quote from rhodyracing :
T Master makes a great product, at a sensible affordable price!!!!

The customer reviews from this site doesn't sound like a "great product" for me
Compare it with this "over priced, under quality" one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG