The online racing simulator
GTAL Westhill montage
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Dmt
GTAL Westhill montage
I tried now to make a proper movie.

LINK
Is it me or.... The track turned green when cars past. On the first few secs.
Quote from Bose321 :Is it me or.... The track turned green when cars past. On the first few secs.

I saw that too.

Anyway, well done Mits.
very cool video mate!
like the sounds when the cars are comming near to the camera

And the green things on the track is because of recording in 16 Bit.
You cant record fluent clips @ 32 Bit with fraps if you dont have got a monster pc...

well done mits!
#5 - Buzzn
Yea well done movie
A really good and suden ending :P

(yay the first movie im in:P) mabe its just my computer ore youtube but was the video a little laggy?
Well done, mate! Cool sounds and camera views
Quote from CarstenH :You cant record fluent clips @ 32 Bit with fraps if you dont have got a monster pc...

I can record 1280x720 at 60fps with 16xAA and 16xAF and high res textures with $500 PC, what am I doing wrong?

Just enable AntiAliasing in NVidia/ATI control panel, and not in the goddamn game.
Pretty cool from an artistic perspective.. Though lacking a bit of racing action for me
still hawt
Very rough and amateurish, but still throughly enjoyable.

Keep it up.
Nice video, too bad my team wasn't there in that round.

Quote from Shadowww :I can record 1280x720 at 60fps with 16xAA and 16xAF and high res textures with $500 PC, what am I doing wrong?

Just enable AntiAliasing in NVidia/ATI control panel, and not in the goddamn game.

What do you mean, is it better to enable AA/AF in CP and not enable it in the game? Does that increase the performance?
#11 - Dmt
My fps was flat 60 while recording. Lag is caused by LFS.. I already had disabled AA in game and it was enabled in nvidia control panel.. tested on three guys and they had same lag

And thanks on comments.
Quote from G!NhO :What do you mean, is it better to enable AA/AF in CP and not enable it in the game? Does that increase the performance?

Jump from ~150 to ~230 fps for me, and 16QxAA instead of 8xAA.
Awesome sound usage there. The intro was a little long, but it was surprisingly interesting with that music.

I really like the video in general and you've gotten much better at video editing.
What was that for music in the video? Sounds really nice.
#15 - Dmt
Quote from TurboBlaster :What was that for music in the video? Sounds really nice.

Author is Ekstrak but im not sure about the song name,

GTAL Westhill montage
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG