The online racing simulator
Need Rb4 drift sounds
(23 posts, started )
Need Rb4 drift sounds
hey i was looking for some coool rb4 drift sounds does any one have some maybe like a link ?
huh?
So you want something that sounds like screeching tires and annoying announcers? You might want to clarify "drift sound"...
i just want a rb4 drift sound
So, you want a sound that drifts?
#6 - Buzzn
well i guess he want something like a 6 cylinder sound screaming with epic compressor surge YOOOO WOOOHOOOO JUST FOOOOO THAAA STYLE
some thing that sounds real good for drifting
#9 - G!NhO
Here have this muffler, i am pretty sure this thing sounds pretty good for drifting.
Quote from titanLS :So you want something that sounds like screeching tires and annoying announcers? You might want to clarify "drift sound"...

why ask him to clarify, u know what he means. so does everyone else here. u idiotic fool.

u know exactly what he wants, y not share it with him. grow the f**k up, stop being children, and make people actually want to be a part of the LFS community, instead of pshing them all away. this thread has made me -1 the way of this forum.

god this thread has taken a redicuous and uncalled for turn.

here u are mate. use, edit. whatever
Attached files
rb4_drift.eng - 360.6 KB - 475 views
Seriously, I dont know what a drift sounds is. How does it sound like? Did they ever invent drift sound? Can I have a youtube vid of it?
yeah i'm with you takumi what the F*CK is a drfit sound
he might mean tires squealing, he might mean engine sound, he might mean a bunch of stuff
#14 - VoiD
Lol epic drift sound Void
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21
I need a sound which can Live For Speed
ufff tough one :P
Quote from G!NhO :You live for sounds, but that doesn't mean sounds live a life.

Sounds make life worth living.

Need Rb4 drift sounds
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG