The online racing simulator
Engine sound (Shift+A) bug.
(11 posts, started )
In the Rb4 on shift+a I can only load up XRT_xxx soundsets. Spoke to Gills on server who said there was a fix for it, but he couldn't remember it, so I searched here on his advice, obviously couldn't find it.

Help please, no idea how it happened, but can anyone tell me the fix, or point me in the direction of one please. Or does it mean a new LFS install.

Thanks.
Don't want to hijack the thread or anything, but I am having a similar problem, I can only use UFR sounds on the XFG. :S
I guess no-one knows how to fix it then?

New LFS install time then.
Quote from N1PPER :I guess no-one knows how to fix it then?

New LFS install time then.

i dont see what the problem with a band new version of lfs is
I had that same problem once, but it fixed itself though, just out of the blue.
Quote from Zipppy :I had that same problem once, but it fixed itself though, just out of the blue.

Same, i had RAC sounds on XRT and it suddenly changed to XRT sounds.
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont see what the problem with a band new version of lfs is

Nothing at all wrong with it, just kinda annoying.
Well it happened to me once, is an error with the Driver´s File (the one that contains your ingame name, the tipe or racing suit, the helmet...) you just need to make annother one and tada! no more X car sounds in X car anymore, and NO, you dont need to Unlock S2 again .
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well it happened to me once, is an error with the Driver´s File (the one that contains your ingame name, the tipe or racing suit, the helmet...) you just need to make annother one and tada! no more X car sounds in X car anymore, and NO, you dont need to Unlock S2 again .

Thank you very much!

Saved me reinstalling.

I just copied my playername, Ctrl+C, and deleted the player, then made a new one with Ctrl+V.
Much simpler and faster than a new LFS.
You have to do a new racer in options, that solves the problem...
Quote from Kristi :You have to do a new racer in options, that solves the problem...

He know and he did that.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG