The online racing simulator
how is my drifting
(86 posts, started )
:detective no shit sherlock, he uses a cracked/hacked version, so

:bananadea:bananadea
Says 'Can't load skin XRG_Soarer', so I reckon he's using a .vob mod.

Had to play a smartass. ^__^
#78 - STF
He`s using the XRG RB26DETT Tweak(463hp@6620 / 417lbft@4947rpm) on Car Park.
Dunno about a vob mod, but starting the tweak I`m not having any issue watching the replay with no vob mods installed.

About the drifting part, let`s just say you have a ton more work to do on transitions.
Isn't tweak for S2 users only?
cant demo use it on their cars?
Quote from Bose321 :Isn't tweak for S2 users only?

Latest tweaks out there dont have license protection.
Quote from DevilDare :Latest tweaks out there dont have license protection.

Im sure they are supposed to though, hence why arox is banned!
#83 - STF
Afaik only tweaks released/advertised on lfsforum.com, are needed to have the protection.
Quote from STF :Afaik only tweaks released/advertised on lfsforum.com, are needed to have the protection.

Of which this very forum, the official LFS forum in fact, is a subsidary of, so the same rules apply, i know this because not only did i meet the person who got banned (arox123) face to face this weekend, i also met the person who issued the ban (franky500) because they were talking about it at the kart meet.
#85 - STF
Oops I meant to say this forum, yeah, but you know what drinks (dunno why I added .com) can do to humans!

Looks like you all had a blast, that thread should be stickied all over, but that`s a tad off topic. If anything I vote in favor of the "free arox" motion, too.
Quote from STF :Oops I meant to say this forum, yeah, but you know what drinks (dunno why I added .com) can do to humans!

Looks like you all had a blast, that thread should be stickied all over, but that`s a tad off topic. If anything I vote in favor of the "free arox" motion, too.

We also now know that is wasnt actually arox himself who posted it, it was someone else (who was already banned) using his account, but i cant bleedin remember who, damn my intoxicated brains all weekend!

how is my drifting
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG