The online racing simulator
bf1 drift set
(49 posts, started )
bf1 drift set
is there anyone here with a drift set for bf1?plz post
It would be rare, but why would someone want to drift an F1 car in the first place?
a challenge thats why
#4 - G!NhO
Just put TC of and there you go!

btw you can not really drift with BF1, it is more like sliding.
Quote from G!NhO :you can not really drift with BF1, it is more like sliding.

And there was me thinking that drifting involves sliding.
#6 - G!NhO
Yes but if you ask the drift community they will say its sliding and not drifting.

I dont know whats wrong with them but ill just say its sliding to avoid any arguments.
I have, i was making it about 2 months but still need to improve
Maybe ill post it later
powersliding, not drifting
Quote from G!NhO :Yes but if you ask the drift community they will say its sliding and not drifting.

I dont know whats wrong with them but ill just say its sliding to avoid any arguments.

so..
infact.. it´s powersliding that´s engage with overpower OUT of a corner..
idc what you guys say i want that set lol
Quote from Nicce :so..
infact.. it´s powersliding that´s engage with overpower OUT of a corner..

What? and i didn't say powersliding but sliding.
well i know that man..
i was more pointing to the guy:Gacek and agree towards him..
#14 - STF
Why don`t you ask UnknownMaster21 the set?
He posted the movie to youtube.
no reply yet
Quote from gacek1 :powersliding, not drifting

nope, it is drifting, but not for large amount,

and yes I have the set, but I send it here for tomorrow, now I am at work so no can do yet
@robbielayton: you REALLY think a BF1 is dorifto-able? (y'know, it's an F1 car, not a ricer car...)
hey demo boy stfu i dnt drive a ricer i drive a 400hp chevy montecarlo and going to much more after i put my other motor in so stay on the porch bc you cant run with the big dogs... and so wat bf1 drift??? something new i guess

btw

i

HATE

RICERS
Quote from Danny LFS :@robbielayton: you REALLY think a BF1 is dorifto-able? (y'know, it's an F1 car, not a ricer car...)

well, not maybe dorifto-able, but can handle it

@robbielayton: please remind me for tomorrow that I remember to send the setup to here, thank you
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :well, not maybe dorifto-able, but can handle it

@robbielayton: please remind me for tomorrow that I remember to send the setup to here, thank you

Quote from robbielayton :hey demo boy stfu i dnt drive a ricer i drive a 400hp chevy montecarlo and going to much more after i put my other motor in so stay on the porch bc you cant run with the big dogs... and so wat bf1 drift??? something new i guess

Shut the hell up demo hater! Go turn your nerve batteries to someone else!!
There you go, only difference with for:

tight curve tracks
low curve tracks
Blackwood track
Quote from Danny LFS :Shut the hell up demo hater! Go turn your nerve batteries to someone else!!

oh shut up. people argue over the most stupid things on here.
Quote from Danny LFS :Shut the hell up demo hater! Go turn your nerve batteries to someone else!!

Well if you want him to shut up go buy the license. But o w8. There's alot of ppl that hate you already from what i read so my sugistion for you is to chill out and go inactive for a while or atleast not comment everything as you normally do.

Sorry for OT.

nerver batteries??? ha demo guys make no since ill smoke your moms honda anyday bud i know your mad bc you couldnt keep up with me so shut it

bf1 drift set
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG