The online racing simulator
Driving Force GT For sale
(13 posts, started )
If anyone is looking for a driving force GT.

I have one for sale here

I would happily do anyone a deal on these forums.

Cheers,

billy
#2 - vane
did it sell? how much of a thrashing has it had? is it still all in good working condition?
I'm not a definate buyer
That'd be a bargin if it works fine.
I know £33 is a bargain, but I would buy it for £10 . The reason being I would be gaining use of a new wheel as well as a power supply for my DFP. I mean £33 is a bit silly when you have a DFP .
#5 - vane
I have a power supply for a DFP, my DFP went up in smoke
Vane, would you mind sending that PSU? I would pay postage .
Hey,

This is still for sale if anyone wants it for £30.
Thanks,

Billy
Does it run from the same power supply as the the DFP? And how much would that be in €, including shipment?

edit: If it doesn't I'd need an extra adapter..
#9 - vane
The DFP power supply says:
24v 750mA positive tip
and the DFGT one says:
24v 0.7A Positive tip

(750mA = 0.7A)

So they should work

About the DFP power supply, the plug did fall off but i used my ace soldering skills and heat shrinking skills to solder it back on, it is a solid soldering job, i can pull it pretty hard and the wires do not pull of. i cannot remember what it said on the multimetre but i can check for you.

The solder job is on the low voltage side of the transformer so there is no shoddy mains connection, i might get some pics up at some point if you are further interested.
After some online calculator 33£ is only 36€, would ~45€ be enough to ship to Germany?

And out of curiosity, why do you sell it if it is almost new? I hope there is nothing wrong with the wheel, I wouldn't like to get fooled like the last time i bought pc stuff on ebay

edit: what happened to the wheels horn? On the ebay photo it appears completly black, without GT logo...
#11 - vane
The GT logo lights up when it is plugged in, it is also a horn button pretty cool if you ask me...
is this still for sale?
no, it arrived today at my address works with DFP powersource btw, and pedal are also exactly the same.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG