The online racing simulator
Ken block gymkhana two
(69 posts, started )
Ken block gymkhana two
Epic win!
:jawdrop: How many cars did they destroy doing that?
could have used a descent rally car instead of that thing.
Oh god, what skills! Pure NFS in real life

I like the last shot
Just... Wow.

When he drifted out of the garage and skimmed the edge of the dock I was like, WHOAAAAAAH!
Quote from mcintyrej :Just... Wow.

When he drifted out of the garage and skimmed the edge of the dock I was like, WHOAAAAAAH!

That was my favourite bit, my jaw nearly hit the ground.
#8 - BAMBO
Well at least the description didn't lied. It it just automotive eye candy with about 1 minute of actual skills (but still pretty subjective since he probably done each take quite a few times), 3 minutes of DC commercial and 3 and a half minutes of eye candy.

Don't get me wrong, I find that extremely cool ,especially the slow motion parts, and I do think that he requires a lot of skills to do that. It's just that I think this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4P40_b93HE) needed more skills then Ken Block in his vid.
Quote from BAMBO :It's just that I think this guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4P40_b93HE) needed more skills then Ken Block in his vid.

Ken could probably do that though, it just looks a bit wank to be doing circles around a cone in a Tesco carpark in an infomercial. Eye candy is often a good thing, it's nearly as good as mouth candy.
:jawdrop:
Yeah that dock one is epic...
Attached images
epic.jpg
i wonder just how many times they hitted something during 2.33-3.03
Nice, but...

Am I the only one, or do other people have this problem too? I have noticed that the HD videos in youtube are always jerky and stuttering annoyingly, sound is just fine, but the video keeps stuttering. Basically it makes this video a "no joy" for me.
Thats probably down to your computer - at college I can watch HD stuff no problem on the good PC's, but as soon as I go on one of the crap ones that hardly run photoshop its almost unwatchable, more like a slide show than a video.
#17 - Migz
Quote from BigPeBe :Nice, but...

Am I the only one, or do other people have this problem too? I have noticed that the HD videos in youtube are always jerky and stuttering annoyingly, sound is just fine, but the video keeps stuttering. Basically it makes this video a "no joy" for me.

Yeah happens for me too.
I think its just crappy computers fault.

Does anybody have any links to download a high quality version of this? And i mean mega high quality, not youtube high quality.
My God.......

Also, anyone know a shop (online?) in the UK that sells Subaru Rally "Monster" shirts? The one's in Ken Blocks website are from USA, and thats no good for me.
Great image quality for YT HD. Imo the fluff was a bit overdone, more than in the first one, and distracted me a bit from the actual driving. More or less what I expected from the thread title.
Wow :eye-poppi
That dock part..what i can say.. amazing.
I was waiting that tyres gonna explove at any second.
Thats pretty impressive, better than the first one for sure. I dont belive that there were many cars broken. Hes a skilled driver - of course, everybody makes mistakes ... but not Ken Block ... yayayya!
That was awesome.I love the car and the colors.
still havent managed to watch it cos of Youtube's shitty servers
Quote from trebor901 :still havent managed to watch it cos of Youtube's shitty servers

I know, why has youtube suddenly become so slow? It was never like that before Google took over.
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats probably down to your computer - at college I can watch HD stuff no problem on the good PC's, but as soon as I go on one of the crap ones that hardly run photoshop its almost unwatchable, more like a slide show than a video.

Quote from Migz :Yeah happens for me too.
I think its just crappy computers fault.

Does anybody have any links to download a high quality version of this? And i mean mega high quality, not youtube high quality.

Np it's not my computer, it's my so called gaming rig and upgraded just few months ago.

Just realised that I don't get it if I do this, put it on pause, then drag it to exactly 0:00 and THEN click the HD button, drag it to the start again wait it for buffer for a bit. Almost flawless playback then.

Ken block gymkhana two
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG