The online racing simulator
Known car bugs list
(74 posts, started )
Discovery Chanel -> MythBusters, they did that and it works perfect, the car even spins instead of wreck all the trasmision (nobody spected that to hapen, because they want to break it hehe)

What you say, has more to do with primitive damage model, I think, but in that case, you should also mention that now you can change to an upper or lower gear without using the clutch without breaking the gearbox (unless you do that in at the correct rpm, of course)
Update : fixed bug
- some little gaps are visible between tyres and rims => fixed in Z15.
Z16 update
1st post updated with a Z16 fix.
I don't found this bug important and I don't think it's a bug actually.
Quote from Flame CZE :
- unnecessary light indicator in MRT

If you are including fixes in test patches, this should be also in grey
Quote from Whiskey :If you are including fixes in test patches, this should be also in grey

I can't see any difference between the Z and Z17 dashboard, there are 3 LEDs, the middle one is unnecessary.
oh, ok, I misunderstood it
Dunno if you want to add it to the list but teh RB4's Exhaust still ndoes not receive any damage.
Quote from Niggo :Dunno if you want to add it to the list but teh RB4's Exhaust still ndoes not receive any damage.

And do the exhausts of other cars receive any damage?
OFC they do :o

(Pictures following)
When you run into the sand the dirt is shown inside the pedal zone in the cockpit(FOX related).
Am i right?
Quote from IlGuercio :When you ran into the sand the dirt is shown inside the pedal zone in the cockpit(FOX related).
Am i right?

That's a more track related bug but I won't add it to the list now.
Quote from Flame CZE :That's a more track related bug but I won't add it to the list now.

Well,i don't think so.
I was in As National yesterday and ,as i ended up into the sand, i noticed this issue.
I think that is something related to the car,but it will be nice to hear something from Bob or anyonw who knows better.
Quote from IlGuercio :Well,i don't think so.
I was in As National yesterday and ,as i ended up into the sand, i noticed this issue.
I think that is something related to the car,but it will be nice to hear something from Bob or anyonw who knows better.

Can you please post a screenshot to know what exactly do you mean?
Quote from Flame CZE :Can you please post a screenshot to know what exactly do you mean?

It's all in this spr:i deliberately drove into the sand to reproduce it.
Better turn off the virtual wheel to see the issue.
Attached files
IlGuercio_AS3_FOX_2.spr - 8.9 KB - 680 views
Maybe he means that the dust goes into the cockpit. Didn't watch the replay, but it happens in other cars too.
I watched the replay anfd this "bug" would be very hard to fix.
Bug fixes + one new bug
2 new fixes came with Z19. And I've also added one LX bug.
hi ! i found this..
Attached images
Error1.JPG
Error1.2.JPG
Read the first post carefully, this is already there.
engine stall
Hi i noticed this today, not sure if its a bug but in a real car if u pull away in first gear, and lifted ur foot of accelerator then the engine will stall at around 2mph, maybe less but driving the mrt on asclub, was just messing around and turned auto clutch off and works good, but at low speeds, at idle speed the car will just keep moving at idle speed, (6 mph) with out stalling, and this seemed abit strange to me as i expected the engine to stall, as i would expect in a real car! So i thought this might be a bug so why not post it here.

Cheers lads

Known car bugs list
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG