The online racing simulator
120MM fan
(7 posts, started )
120MM fan
Hi, I am looking for 2 120MM fans. One at the regular spot, the back. And the other at the side of the case(I made a hole in the case in front of the Graphics card to suck the air out). They need to move alot of air, but shouldn't make like 45dB of noise. I already have better temps. Around 2-3 degrees less hot. If you guys have something that would fit for me, please let it know. I was looking at these:
This
This - Makes quite some noise, So I don't think this is good for me.
This
I've heard these are good. Are they?
Arctic cooling are probably the best fans I have seen, scythe are a close second and I've never heard of the last two.

If you want proper cooling you need to have an exhaust at the back, an intake at the front and an intake at the side.

Pulling air out the side of the case will just lower the airflow out of the back and might actualy have a negative impact on cooling anywhere it doesn't directly pull air from. You are better off having the two fans at the back suck out, that would be PSU fan and rear exhaust. Then have the fan at the side and at the front push air in.
Noctua NF-S12B FLX (100,6 m³/h, ~18db), I dare to say that's the best there is
€: LOL, just checked your links. Yes, Noctua are excellent!
I only have Artict Cooling and they are great and dont make loud noise!

+1 for AC
Hey. Thanks people. I'll buy 2 of the Noctu's. And soon I'll get a job, and then i'll save for watercooling
I recommend you don't put a fan on the door of your case. I did that and the whole door would vibrate, and it would be really loud. I suggest you put one at the front of your case, in front of your hard drive. That's a really good place for a fan, cause it takes in cool air from in front of the case.
A front fan is stock in this case

120MM fan
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG