The online racing simulator
Quote from BigTime :That ballast gap is a lot larger than I had anticipated on... Are those final?

Yes, they're final. Your points are correct and therefore so is your ballasting.
Can't you guys forget my ballast? I'm such a n00b that i don't really need more handicaps.
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Can't you guys forget my ballast? I'm such a n00b that i don't really need more handicaps.

Yeah, right. In a field full of really good drivers, you picked up loads of points and you want less ballast? Some n00b

Well done mate, hope to see you on the podium at Round 6
Hey, that was a complete fluke... Seriously. lol
I'll be there for sure, fighting in the back as normal.
Sooo fellas, how practising comming along? on this not very demanding cirquit, but every error has a very large prize with this car i guess! keep the booster up!
Basically, just struggling with left-front tyre i guess. lol
When i was practising not to long i was doing 1.52.s with 60kg of ballast.
unfortunately skipping this round, I'll be getting roasted on the sandy beaches of the Black sea at that time .P
Quote from rc10racer :When i was practising not to long i was doing 1.52.s with 60kg of ballast.

Yeah, but...
:ufo:

I was doing low 52s on Q set with my 2kg of ballast

But sorry I can't come on Sunday [99% sure] because I have a Stats exam on Monday. If it was any other exam I would come, but I am shockingly bad at stats and really need to revise

Have a good race - I might watch to keep myself awake
I'm seriously considering not going to this one... It's my favourite track with my favourite car, but not with restriction. lol
I can't find/create a decent setup for my driving style (crappy) and it's driving me nuts.
I did 52,8 on my race set after 3 laps of raw practice.
Are you guys running R2 or R3 in front for races in this round?
after a bit practise on our server, I saw some pilots with R2 set, and some with R3.

It depend of your driving
I got to mid 52's this afternoon on my race set with 25% fuel .. Still time in the set though i think ..
OSHIT this be today.

Dammit.
If an admin from the itcc server reads this: can you please reset my ballast to 0?
Car number 513
L. de Jong

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG