The online racing simulator
Round 6 Pre-Race Discussion
Yeah..

once again, Formula Ford destroys my chances in this, owell. good luck to all the attenders!
That sucks Dennis... Best of luck though

This will be an exciting round for sure, and i'll do my best to keep Rudy behind me in the final standings
#3 - J@tko
Yeah this will probably be the best spectacle ever for those watching on stream. I hope they have paramedics standing by Deko's dorm

Anyone gonna release what times they're doing, or are we doing the same as last round? I'm doing low 52s :S
#4 - Fuse5
You got that right. exciting, lots of crashes to be had on the backstraight and the following hairpin. And in the last turn. This time im going to put in more than 20 minutes of practice Oh and if theres going to be a layout for the last turn, as its so popular amongst league admins, it would be good to have it as soon as possible. Im forced to do my best, to end the season with a positive amount of points.
#5 - Ricou
Quote from Dennis93 :Yeah..

once again, Formula Ford destroys my chances in this, owell. good luck to all the attenders!

Aw. Sorry to hear that dude.

I hope the Formula Ford thing is going well at least
Quote from J@tko :Anyone gonna release what times they're doing, or are we doing the same as last round?

From what i remember me and duck was doing 1.51.3/4 for race pace on ctra server awhile back with uber low wings and r2s alround so i reckon race pace without weight should be around 1.52s maybe diping into the 1.51s if you are on your own but with slipsteaming on this track anything can happen.
Quote from Dennis93 :Yeah..

Sad to hear Good luck! Just drive as fast as you did when you won :P
you dont need to do your best tommy i cant make this round either.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :you dont need to do your best tommy i cant make this round either.

Thats also sad to hear But I have 41 kg ballast, so I think I have to do my best :P
Quote from Rudy van Buren :you dont need to do your best tommy i cant make this round either.

Would have been an awesome battle
Quote from Tomhah :Thats also sad to hear But I have 41 kg ballast, so I think I have to do my best :P

Pffff thats nothing, i got 60kg
This time, I WILL get a point!

Well probably not but you never know
Quote from Wilko868 :This time, I WILL get a point!

This time, I WON'T crash into Jack.

Hopefully
Quote from J@tko :This time, I WON'T crash into Jack.

Hopefully

it really doesn't matter if you do or not, finishing races is very over-rated.
Quote from pacesetter :it really doesn't matter if you do or not, finishing races is very over-rated.

ROFL?
I hope next race will be much better for me. I don`t have to carry any ballast with me so that`ll be an advantage. And I just got the FF settings from my brother, which drives a whole lot better So maybe I`ll not be the slowest car on the track
I will finally attend for this round, i love to drive FXR here. I expect heck-a-lot drafting and some even more dirty racing.

Any preview times from you guys already?
Any news on the ballats yet or the points?
Quote from rc10racer :Any news on the ballats yet or the points?

Probably tonight or at the very lateset, tomorrow
I might show up
(since 1st round)
I see my ballast has doubled from 1 to a mighty 2kg!!
Quote from J@tko :I see my ballast has doubled from 1 to a mighty 2kg!!

Thats too heavy!
i might be using a modded skin especially for this
That ballast gap is a lot larger than I had anticipated on... Are those final?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG