The online racing simulator
About brakelights, headlights...
I was playing the NightMod for LFS earlier, and was playing around with the flash headlights button, and was planning on modding all the cars headlights and taillights to look on. What I was wondering is this:
If there is a .dds file for headlights and brakelights ON, what is this file named.
I'm not sure if LFS does something else to simulate head/brakelights turning on, so you think you can help me out?

EDIT: Heh, ok, what I was realy asking was, Is there a seperate file for when the head/brakelights were turned on. And it seems there isn't, it just brightens/darkens the tex. thanks.
i have no idea what your trying to say; the texture is the same the same all the time, its just LFS brightens/darkens the texture when on/off
no their isnt. i think your mistaking lfs for RBR
If you use logitech profiler, you can force it to hold a key, untill you press another key wich is programmed to take the finger of the key. I had this once, but the annoying thing was, you can't use any menu when you forget to switch of the lights, because it keeps holding the button, so when you press escape, it goes: ding ding ding ding ding... (you can also see that as a warning signal when you get out of your car it starts to beep)

edited one of my wonderful not paying attention weird/wrong word thingies
isn't there allready mod that keeps headlights on?

maybe that one doesn't work anymore
just hold down G, minimize LFS, and then maximize it, and the headlights will stay on until you type G again.. thats all that works now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG