The online racing simulator
**HELP!!!** Magic Tree/Little Tree Air Fresheners, SVH - Savannah Heat??
This may seem like a very odd request, but as the lfs community is worldwide, i was wondering if anyone has seen these particular fresheners for sale anywhere.

I used to get them about 4 years ago over here in england in petrol stations and stuff, but they have long since been discontinued over here.

i got my last ones from ebay about a year and a half ago, and bought all the seller had (9 of them) but i cannot find any more anywhere that i can buy.

There were a few results on google to buy them from canada but all the pages just 404'd on me.

As daft as it seems, these are the best fragerance of air freshener ever IMO, and im desperate for em, so if anybody sees some and has some money, then i would really appreciate it if they could buy, or if not, reserve all the ones they can find and i will pay you for them, plus postage costs to send them on via paypal if thats ok.

Even if its like 30+ of them, ill have them all!

They are called Savannah Heat, and the code is SVH.

I have added a picture but is very small as all the pics i can find are really little and i have binned all the old ones that have run out of smell.

If anyone could help me with my unusual quest then it would be very much apreciated!
ebay ?
Halfrauds?
This is kinda weird dude , It's almost like me trying to find Jaffa Cakes but I haven't posted a thread about it
GL!
#6 - Bean0
Quote from Bean0 :Yes, those are Magic Trees.

He wants a particular smell though...Forest Fresh was always my favourite.

here in norway they are called wunderbaums i think its Swedish..

Swedish smellytrees for my swedish car
#8 - amp88
They have them listed on this page but I can't actually add any to the cart because the page seems broken. Might be an idea to email them and ask.
#9 - 5haz
I swear my sis bought some a few weeks ago, I'll have to ask where.
Quote from amp88 :They have them listed on this page but I can't actually add any to the cart because the page seems broken. Might be an idea to email them and ask.

Thats the ones i found, and yeah, the page just 404's

I have scoured ebay, but havent got lucky again yet, all i find is a book by some bloke with the same name.
#12 - troy
Here in Italy they're called "Arbre Magique", which means "Magic Tree" in French
Quote from freddyalek90 :Here in Italy they're called "Arbre Magique", which means "Magic Tree" in French

hmmm

just waiting for the German/Finnish to translate into their langauge to confuse us all
The New Car Scent one is my current favourite
#16 - 5haz
Bump

Have a look in yer local Halfords, I've been told theyre still selling them.
It helps to shower every day.

Honestly, i never understood how anybody would want one of those disgusting things in their car.
#18 - 5haz
Cos they're good to nibble on if you're feeling a bit hungry.
I was at my local auto parts shop the other day so I checked for you, they had a bunch of different ones but no Savannah Heat unfortunately.
Quote from theirishnoob :hmmm

just waiting for the German/Finnish to translate into their langauge to confuse us all

we call it wunderbaum too, but if you would like to have a translation to magic tree, it would be called as "taikapuu"
Quote from theirishnoob :...just waiting for the German/Finnish/Estonian to translate into their langauge to confuse us all

Võlupuu
Did you get anywhere with these?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG