The online racing simulator
New series?
(8 posts, started )
New series?
Out of curiosity I am wondering how many drivers would be interested in a Raceabout series? I am thinking of running a 6 event series using Bl1r, Ky2, So4, As2r, Westhill and Bl1 as the final race. It will be a timed race, 45 mins, and rules would be similar to many other series in the reguard to sportsman like behavior, and conduct. There will also be a 15 min qually sessioin to decide starting postions, and there will be a fixed grid start. Any other questions or comments please feel free to post! As for admining staff, If I get any feedback I may need 1-2 people to help me! If interested in becoming an admin PM me! Also if any teams are wanting to sponsor the series with a server and webspace I am willing to name the series as to your liking!
Sounds very interesting. RAC is such an under-used car
I know that ICON RACING thought about that, the "RACCAR competition" if I remember, but I don't see it anymore on their website...
Quote from Vegas Las :I know that ICON RACING thought about that, the "RACCAR competition" if I remember, but I don't see it anymore on their website...

Quote from Pantera70 :RACCAR has been put on hold in favour of another project iCON is working on. We'll keep you informed if/when we go live with RACCAR.

And, in fact, they only wanted to race the 31% restricted RAC.
#5 - Fuse5
Wait for the next Road Sport Cup
FZ5+RAC.
Quote from Fuse5 :Wait for the next Road Sport Cup
FZ5+RAC.

Wohoo ! Looking for another boat fail now !
So would u guys like it if a rac series would pop up?
Would be nice . Will talk to you on MSN, Greg .

New series?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG