The online racing simulator
LED Outgauge. Build your OWN!
(141 posts, started )
Can you link that?
Wierd stuff
Ehhh... Is it not posseble at ANY way to make it to go over USB?
Its possible... but i need help somewhere..
Quote from mat6681 :Ehhh... Is it not posseble at ANY way to make it to go over USB?

Of course it is possible but you would need a usb controller chip together with a driver and an API.
You can't control outputs over USB directly like the parallel port.

I made such an application with this chip.
Any news on the Z28 front and a Low fuel light?
Nope, sorry... i finished the developing.
I cant get help to make it with usb
is there a way to make this work with the g27 LED?
Please can you make a LPT port one for us who allready made a gauge?
If you can't make it work via the USB-Port, maybe there's another solution for people without LPT-Port. You already said, that using a USB converter doesn't work but what about a PCI card.

I don't know how the Software adresses the LPT-Port but shouldn't it be enough, if there is a entry in the device manager "Printer Port (LPT1)" this should be possible with a PCI card.

I also don't know how big the difference is between a USB version and a LPT version. But program should be the same, only adressing is different? Then a working program with current patch and the adressing of the old one should be enough to have a running LPT version?

I think many people would sign if I say: Please give us an LPT version. At least for those people who already built their gauge.

KampfSchneggy
-
(t0p_g34r) DELETED by t0p_g34r
Is it possibly to run this over Lan? i have no printerport on my first pc.
Hey Ive downloaded the software you have provided. But this is way beyond me lol.
Im currently making a F1 replica steering wheel, so i want to make a similar dash to the one u made.

Could u pm me the instructions on how exactly you made this, because i even tried using your program and it didnt pick up any data from LFS

thanks in advance
So i start development again?

LED Outgauge. Build your OWN!
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG