The online racing simulator
(10 posts, started )
#2 - J@tko
Do you not think he might have typed the sig?

I might be wrong tho lol
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
#3 - J@tko
I can haz lots of sigs

-
#4 - J@tko
Oh I see - missed your edit.
Actually, there's a cross you can tick to diseable the sig on Additional Options.

For example on this post I ticked it, so my sig isn't shown :

l
l
l
v
I think that if you quote a few people in a post then your own sig doesnt always come out, but im not 100% on that.
#7 - arco
Ok, here's how it works. When a user is new on the forum, and has no signature set, it will of course not be shown on posts. When the user sets a signature, all his new posts will show the signature, but they will not show on his old posts written prior to the signature set. That's how vBulletin handles signatures. I would prefer it to be shown on old posts as well, like in most other forum software, but like I said, it's not how it works in vBulletin, and to change that would require code changes from the vBulletin makers.
#8 - popsy
did u stop to think that maybe he made his sig after the first post? :P

seeming he is so new to the forums,, he posted his question, and while waiting for the reply he made his sig etc.

theres ur explanation
-
Quote from Heiko1 :mh.. strange..

if i update my signature it shows in ALL threads my signature.. the new one...

I think they mean if you never had a sig and then added one for the first time that it would only show on posts you made since adding it, but any change to your sig will also be changed on any post you made since you first had a sig.
#10 - arco
Quote from danthebangerboy :I think they mean if you never had a sig and then added one for the first time that it would only show on posts you made since adding it, but any change to your sig will also be changed on any post you made since you first had a sig.

That's correct.
-

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG