The online racing simulator
thank you king zeugi :bowdown:
after my first 6 laps or so i got my time down to mid 2:26 danm lots to shave off still but manage able if i work hard.
Hi!
We make with MoMo today 1h stint. All who wanna join ...

Time : 18 UTC
Server : Fredi autokool
Password : test
Quote from VTiRacing :Hi!
We make with MoMo today 1h stint. All who wanna join ...

Time : 18 UTC
Server : Fredi autokool
Password : test

Nice and friendly meeting
is 2:28 a good time for 23% restricted FXRs??
If you're talking about fastest race laps then you're going to be at least 4s off the pace of the FZRs...
they are running 2:24 laps, right?!
I've seen some high 23s as well... but here it's also about keeping the car on track and in one piece.
If FZR have very good driver who can keep it on this dangerous track low 23 is possible in race setup but GT2 cars miss lot of downforce when you're have very close racing with others and then every mistake in dangerous place = out from race track...
Quote from buck77 :they are running 2:24 laps, right?!

If you do 2.25's to 2.26's i think you can do fairly well there. Fern Bay Black aint the track for everyone
well i'm looking forward to this race! \o/

had some training yesterday night on gtal training server!!!

how many cars will be racing this event?
21 confirmed so far and 1 of them are going to get a DT penalty
Quote from EliteAti :If you do 2.25's to 2.26's i think you can do fairly well there. Fern Bay Black aint the track for everyone

Thank you for saying that as i got a 2:36:160 last night but with some more practice i think i can get low to mid 2:35 but maybe a high 2:24. As long as i don't end up last.
2.35 or 2.25?

Maybe 2.22.XX during the race, Reno seems to be hot
2:25
ERT are now at the stage where we have to come on the discussion thread and BEG for a setup We fail miserably, could someone PLEASE let us try their setup so we can fail a little less than we would with our own?

Thanks
Here is one, fairly easy to drive. I hope you drive FZR
Attached files
FZR_fe4_r3_gt2.set - 132 B - 1021 views

Round 3 Pre Race Discussion
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG