The online racing simulator
They think it's all over..
(18 posts, started )
When I drove from Sydney to Melbourne and back, I lost count of the amount of mangled Roo's I saw along the road.

Certainly wouldn't have wanted to hit one, stocky buggers they are.
I'm sure BBC wont have that picture up for long, even if the kangaroo did survive....
I just don't get it, if people either tried to kill it or if they shot on it for fun, it's tasteless and it tells a lot of a person that does this. Animal cruality is for me the lowest you can sink. Hope they get the bastards, and give them a hell of a lot beating.
Quote from The Very End :Animal cruality is for me the lowest you can sink.

And cruelty against humans is not the lowest you can sink because..... ?
#6 - Vain
Quote from Kalev EST :And cruelty against humans is not the lowest you can sink because..... ?

Humans deserve to be tortured and put down. They are the only morally defective beings on the planet.

Vain

[Edit] Extra points for readers that discover the irony in this post.
Poor kangaroo So sweet.
Where is the proof that it was done on purpose? Perhaps it was a wild shot at something else that just happened to land where it did. If this is cruel, then any time an animal is hit by a car on the road, it should be considered cruel and a bounty should be posted for the "responsible persons."

Guilty until proven innocent, that's not the way it is suppose to be. Unfortunate, but not necessarily cruel, until it is proven.

On another note, kangaroos to Aus. is like deer to the US. They are everywhere. Are kangaroos hunted like deer is here? Without hunting, the deer would be wildly out of control here in Pennsylvania.
Quote from Kalev EST :And cruelty against humans is not the lowest you can sink because..... ?

Well, if you do put a arrow thorught the head of a baby, then I agree, unless - no.
what did that kangaroo do to him! so cruel in so many ways
Quote from mrodgers :
On another note, kangaroos to Aus. is like deer to the US. They are everywhere. Are kangaroos hunted like deer is here? Without hunting, the deer would be wildly out of control here in Pennsylvania.

Roo's aren't exactly "Hunted"

But they can be pest's in some areas (Usually around farms) and end up getting shot.

And yeah...country is kinda dangerous, they just love to random jump out into the road for no reason, its like they have a death wish

Quote from mrodgers :Where is the proof that it was done on purpose? Perhaps it was a wild shot at something else that just happened to land where it did.

"Wildlife Victoria spokeswoman Fiona Corke, said the kangaroo was rescued just days after another kangaroo was found with an arrow in its rump in the same area."
Quote from Klutch :country is kinda dangerous, they just love to random jump out into the road for no reason, its like they have a death wish

canada isn't much different... we get deer and moose crossing the roads and whatnot.
Yeah, the roo was blinded by the spotlight on the car and may have been hit by the car previously because they said the roo looked daze.

they were boxing with the roo...

pussies, they should try boxing a massive thumper, will get there ****ing heads ripped off

Quote from bunder9999 :canada isn't much different... we get deer and moose crossing the roads and whatnot.

They don't run along side your car and jump out infront for no reason though :P

Humans are animals so he included them anyway.

And that picture is sick.
I believe so.
Quote from The Very End :Well, if you do put a arrow thorught the head of a baby, then I agree, unless - no.

But an arrow through your head is better? So basically what you're saying is that a kangaroo is more important than you are.
Quote from Kalev EST :But an arrow through your head is better? So basically what you're saying is that a kangaroo is more important than you are.

It's a way saying that attacking a animal that doesn't know any better is low. It's like putting kittys in small bags and throw them on the wather, or just torture them by the fun of it. (had a episode in my home town where it was people tortuing small kittys by first chop off their tail, and then hang them to die in trees, pleasant..). I bet the reason why people do such is because they know that even if they get caught, they probally will get no judge on them either way, and aswell that a animal by most situations are harmless beeings. Well of course, as posted in videos in this topic they can be dangerous, but most of the time they don't attack you back, rather run away. Humans are pathethic.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG