The online racing simulator
[HKS] Drift Tryouts next saturday.
(19 posts, started )
Hi everyone,

just letting you know when we plan to hold a tryout session and what the details are for getting in touch and attending the tryouts etc.

Date: Saturday 9th May 2009.
Time: 19:00 GMT.
Server: [HKS] Tryouts.
Pass: You will be told when you ahve contacted either me or bonazaa.

For you to be able to try for [HKS] Drift team you must acknowledge that you are attending by either email or msn.

[HKS] Slider (me) at [email protected]
Or
[HKS] Bonazaa at [email protected].

Please do this within 24 hours of the tryout so we can then sort out the order in which you will be trying out.

Peace Out!

[HKS] Slider.
Quote from shaymous-122 :Hi everyone,

just letting you know when we plan to hold a tryout session and what the details are for getting in touch and attending the tryouts etc.

Date: Saturday 9th May 2009.
Time: 19:00 GMT.
Server: [HKS] Tryouts.
Pass: You will be told when you ahve contacted either me or bonazaa.

For you to be able to try for [HKS] Drift team you must acknowledge that you are attending by either email or msn.

[HKS] Slider (me) at [email protected]
Or
[HKS] Bonazaa at [email protected].

Please do this within 24 hours of the tryout so we can then sort out the order in which you will be trying out.

Peace Out!

[HKS] Slider.

Why not post on teams section?
because people look at this topic more .
There's already a team and a club that use that name.
Quote from CobraDrifter :There's already a team and a club that use that name.

Not official. We are official and have direct contact with HKS themselves.

peace.

slider
this has to be the 1,000,000 team if seen with HKS tags...

jesus, theirs more part manufactures that race then that...

why not... Dunlop... or...

yeah, Dunlop.
Quote from theirishnoob :this has to be the 1,000,000 team if seen with HKS tags...

jesus, theirs more part manufactures that race then that...

why not... Dunlop... or...

yeah, Dunlop.

No 'cos Dunlop aint kool nuf yooo dawg
Quote from DevilDare :No 'cos Dunlop aint kool nuf yooo dawg

soz, 4g0t bout a11 teh Cene k1dz... " i seen a movie so i know EVERYTHING about drifting "
What does HKS Stand for? Homo Kills Suckers?
Quote from aroX123 :What does HKS Stand for? Homo Kills Suckers?

Help, kill ( the ) sport ??
Quote from shaymous-122 :Not official. We are official and have direct contact with HKS themselves.

peace.

slider

As much as i like you slider i couldn´t help but to laugh my ass off when you said "your in direct contact with HKS" and to make a claim like that just drags you down..

peace out!
Quote from shaymous-122 :Not official. We are official and have direct contact with HKS themselves.

peace.

slider

Direct contact,wow!Do you get free parts for your XRT with that?
what is with you guys haha! anyway, tryouts are cancelled!!!!!

[HKS] is dead! No one backs us up, gives us a chance, and because of past hks teams the team rep. is shit!

so thanks guys!

peace

slider
Cancelled? Damn, I was so hoping to get a spot
ive direct contact with hks, spoon mugen... most any tuning company, part manufacturer's and their distributors...

Golden pages ftw.
Quote from shaymous-122 :what is with you guys haha! anyway, tryouts are cancelled!!!!!

[HKS] is dead! No one backs us up, gives us a chance, and because of past hks teams the team rep. is shit!

so thanks guys!

peace

slider

It's sure that starting a team that has been started arround 30 times before will not get you a good reputation.Maybe think about an original name and try getting some nice drifters.Don't take anyone who want to be in your team.Also,visit www.lfsdrift.net.
well thats it isn´t it... a team doesnt just die, a team gets killed by the leadership and thats a fact.

A original name, no matter how "lame" it may sound really is the way to go!

HKS, rockstar, blitz, falken, Project-D... bleh... sounds like guys trying to hard IMO.. its all about the fun IMO.

Quote from shaymous-122 :what is with you guys haha! anyway, tryouts are cancelled!!!!!

so thanks guys!

peace

slider

That´s why i didnt even think twice about joining when you asked me... i pretty much had the feeling it wasnt gonna last, and now when you got to the first "bump in the road" you just give up and call it a day...

its 99% quality and 1% quantity... 2 active and decent members easily pull off way more than 20 unactive members.

sorry for rambling... i dont know about your activness in the team, but it really cant be good if you cancel the team now.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG