The online racing simulator
Lightswitch?
(33 posts, started )
Lightswitch?
...Some one know where can i find the program for in LFS your light are alway on?
there isnt one yet
#3 - Zigma
Quote from HEADSHOT :...Some one know where can i find the program for in LFS your light are alway on?

A litle bit of paper between "G H" key on yor keyboard works fine......
I would guess, that we get that, if we get night racing. Or would you expect to see the lights of the car in daylight?
#5 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :LOL that wud work.... im looking for a mod aswell

A mod where your lights make 2 circles in front of your car on the road

i believe wheel4hummer made a mod which did this
Quote :Because the lfs lights are useless

as are you
i don't know if this still works or not but if you press and hold your lights button then alt-tab out let go of the key and then go back into LFS they'll stay on until you either press the button or pit or the race resets etc.

not the best way but it's a way
or you type with the letter g i noticed also turns them off
Didn't andylec release a mod for S1 that allowed for lights to be always on? In any case, as the lights do not yet liiuminate the road, there seems little point in wasting much effort discussing this one.
Quote from nath2004uk :How am i useless??

I never even knew i had an account

I did for 2 years

lol

I think you answered your own question....

I believe there was a mod for this back in the S1 days, althought I seem to recall that there was a problem with a persistent beeping or message being displayed... Of course, we all know my memory is the pits illepall lol
IIRC Wheel4hummer made a thing that holds the light down.

Problem: If you press T, a load of g's come up
sweet bump
What i do, use logitech profiler, use Page Down as the lights button, and in logitech profiler, program it to hold down page down, and another command to stop pressing it.
"light switch" lol... I did that literally.
I took old parts and made a switch board. Lights and horn have a switch along with a few other things.
Quote from skstibi :"light switch" lol... I did that literally.
I took old parts and made a switch board. Lights and horn have a switch along with a few other things.

Haha!
Man those lights in LFS aren't rendered to be very useful in driving is it? Virtually none of us can see it on during racing... So it's just another thread which I wasted my time on. Well, actually I was going to play Habbo or Runescape.
Have you tried visiting Saiko-D website? 'Coz I believe a Saiko D member has a program called "LFS Strobe". You can make your own light profile there too. Might as well play with the durations of the button pressed to keep the lights on. Good luck.

EDIT : Oh wait.. try search engines. search "LFS Strobe"
Or for a nice simple constantly on light just sella-tape a buton on yur controller down
Does anyone know why the Lights button in LFS only flashes the lights rather than turn them on permanently or off? Surely, if we wanted to flash them, we could just turn them on and back off again. Do the devs feel that having your lights on behind a car is rude? or is it just one of those little things that need updating in a patch or some thing?
I mean, I know its not exactly up there with collision fixes/GTR interiors etc but im guessing its not that hard to fix/change.
Well LFS strobe works fine.

Also that the lights only flash is becouse its a racing simulator. you dont use your lights all the time in a race, often you use it to signal to the one infront that you want to pass or so.

When we dont got any night tracks the light is what I say useless. only time i use it is when im using strobes... and that is not often
yes, but having watched a lot of tin top racing in the past year or so, Id say the use of lights as a tactic is not to be dismissed. real life drivers seem to use it a lot to unnerve the car ahead, let them know they are on a charge and they should be ready for the pounce.
Currently, they only "flash" a slightly brighter texture in the lights. It is barely visible if you are looking directly in the mirror to notice it. So, in LFS, it is useless to be used as a tactic to unnerve the driver in front of you. The driver in front of you won't even notice you flashing the lights.
Night Server is finally available!
Btw I was reading this thread, and :

I suggested The Admin of SillyProject Servers to create a Night/Snow and Desert Servers, each requiring the proper mod or it won't work.

This would help with the lights situation! The night mod is finally specifically needed in this server!

Enjoy! See ya around.

I'll ask the admin if he can make an s2 Version of the Night Server too.
Hey I smell something guys. Did you smell that on UruNico's forum account? :bananadea
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hey I smell something guys. Did you smell that on UruNico's forum account? :bananadea

not really...
Ooops I forgot that SillyProject is in Demo

Lightswitch?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG