The online racing simulator
Lightswitch?
(33 posts, started )
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hey I smell something guys. Did you smell that on UruNico's forum account? :bananadea

Eh? What is it Hiroshima?
Quote from hiroshima guy :Ooops I forgot that SillyProject is in Demo

They have S2 servers too. Anyway changing textures to night/snow/desert (thats what he originally said) has nothing to do with cracking...
use the shifter on my momo and tape it back and the lights come on.
Holly necro, batman!

Once we have rain and night in LFS, I'm sure the devs will make proper working lights that brighten the road ala rF (well, hopefully much better then that but you get the gist)
Scawen will probably simulate the photons and the way they reflect off of the air particles and various other dust and grass particles, creating "Live for Lights, Online Lighting Simulator".

I forgot to point out to that EA would release "Need for Lights!" where you can change the colour of the lights, and apply "sik sp0!lerzzz" and "teh nawz!" to make your light go faster, although the photons don't reflect off of particles, they just follow a path and cheat.

Then Polyphony would release "Lights, the Real lighting simulator" where the lights would have a nice HDR effect, with reasonable tuning (the ability to go Infrared), but overall for hardcore lighting enthusiasts, would claim that the lights lack the correct bounce off of particles and really is dumbed down for the masses, while Kazunori Lumenuchi sits in his mirrored room, claiming "I KNOW ALL ABOUT LIGHTS", when he's never even played any other lighting sims, such as the great "Grand Prix Lumens", which simulates the 1967 Lumenia 1 season, or even the semi-sim rLights, which uses prewritten tables to determine how the light should bounce off the particles, but shows no connection to the light bouncing, offering no feedback.
If your in the FXR and have a G25, why not put your "first gear" shifter position to the lights? Just leave it there and it will keep them on.

Or for the cops and robbers in you, you can do that with the horn also. If you've got a custom siren sound then you can use your shifter to keep it down instead of driving holding a button.
We just need an button what turns on/off the lights, not flashes them. So you can flash your lights by clicking it twice.
-
youre stupid (ciunghy 09) DELETED by kristofferandersen : such language is not needed
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by kristofferandersen : reply to deleted comment

Lightswitch?
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG