The online racing simulator
LFS Educational Movies
(136 posts, started , go to first unread)
New video on lfstech on Youtube ... pure ownage
very nice tnx
Thank You! I'm so excited to figure out my setup. Vids were very helpful
Great, especially 3rd video!
very nice vids, keep 'em coming!
Got speed
hi, I am new to this and YES! in love, I need some help, can I make demo cars faster? there are so slow and i am going to get my license soon but for now I want more speed so i can drift fast. I am hungry for more "give me more" plz help!
all i can recomend is turning around in blackwood right before the first corner, with the XRG and doing your best
Quote from ichris : I am hungry for more "give me more" plz help!

Give money first and you get a lot more.
i only get visualitions on my media player? help please?
You need to have the correct codec installed.
This is an educational movie like " do not enter any demo server "...

Because you will get this ->

P.S. i did my PB on BL1 with FBM on this here replay, but the main reason is about demo servers. Lap 4.
Attached files
educational_movie.mpr - 1.2 MB - 460 views
Quote from D.Navickas :This is an educational movie like " do not enter any demo server "...

Because you will get this ->

P.S. i did my PB on BL1 with FBM on this here replay, but the main reason is about demo servers. Lap 4.

to be honest what i saw there was 2 guys sitting on the racing line down the straight, but ok... thats a bit ott. but the thing is it didnt seem like you did anything to avoid it, just rammed straight into them, no action what so ever...
could see them a good 5 seconds before you hit him
but yea , nevermind
Re:
The movies are really great! I enjoyed watching them all. Keep up the good work. i hope to see more.
Thank you
I'm very delighted of these short but consistent and usefull videos. )
Nice to watch. Good job!
Videos very helpful for Newbie - Thanks!
Downloaded the videos, and they are very helpful and well done. Especially liked the one on overtaking - that's one that's hard to practice on my own, and I need to get better at before racing against other humans.
I remember these videos were quite good but now the links do not work anymore
Any chance of re-uploading? Maybe to youtube as that is the easiest and most reliable way nowadays.
Quote from Gutholz :I remember these videos were quite good but now the links do not work anymore
Any chance of re-uploading? Maybe to youtube as that is the easiest and most reliable way nowadays.

Your username is scary close to mine.
Great job, very detailed and informative... Thanks for the effort...
-
(Fasthunt517) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
Great stuff for learning about this game here. Just starting, getting the hang of it Smile
How I can get 218km/h using the Fbmw? normally ending the straight you get 216 but others get 218''
Quote from javierhernando :How I can get 218km/h using the Fbmw? normally ending the straight you get 216 but others get 218''

Change ur aero, but having less wing, means that u have less downforce ,so u are going to struggle with the grip. 2km/h is not big difference.
All the links in the first post are dead, can someone update it ?
dddddd

LFS Educational Movies
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG