The online racing simulator
LFS Educational Movies
(129 posts, started )
very nice tnx
Thank You! I'm so excited to figure out my setup. Vids were very helpful
Great, especially 3rd video!
very nice vids, keep 'em coming!
Got speed
hi, I am new to this and YES! in love, I need some help, can I make demo cars faster? there are so slow and i am going to get my license soon but for now I want more speed so i can drift fast. I am hungry for more "give me more" plz help!
all i can recomend is turning around in blackwood right before the first corner, with the XRG and doing your best
Quote from ichris : I am hungry for more "give me more" plz help!

Give money first and you get a lot more.
i only get visualitions on my media player? help please?
You need to have the correct codec installed.
This is an educational movie like " do not enter any demo server "...

Because you will get this ->

P.S. i did my PB on BL1 with FBM on this here replay, but the main reason is about demo servers. Lap 4.
Attached files
educational_movie.mpr - 1.2 MB - 780 views
Quote from D.Navickas :This is an educational movie like " do not enter any demo server "...

Because you will get this ->

P.S. i did my PB on BL1 with FBM on this here replay, but the main reason is about demo servers. Lap 4.

to be honest what i saw there was 2 guys sitting on the racing line down the straight, but ok... thats a bit ott. but the thing is it didnt seem like you did anything to avoid it, just rammed straight into them, no action what so ever...
could see them a good 5 seconds before you hit him
but yea , nevermind
Re:
The movies are really great! I enjoyed watching them all. Keep up the good work. i hope to see more.
Thank you
I'm very delighted of these short but consistent and usefull videos. )
Nice to watch. Good job!
Videos very helpful for Newbie - Thanks!
Downloaded the videos, and they are very helpful and well done. Especially liked the one on overtaking - that's one that's hard to practice on my own, and I need to get better at before racing against other humans.
I remember these videos were quite good but now the links do not work anymore
Any chance of re-uploading? Maybe to youtube as that is the easiest and most reliable way nowadays.
Quote from Gutholz :I remember these videos were quite good but now the links do not work anymore
Any chance of re-uploading? Maybe to youtube as that is the easiest and most reliable way nowadays.

Your username is scary close to mine.
Great job, very detailed and informative... Thanks for the effort...
-
(Fasthunt517) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
Great stuff for learning about this game here. Just starting, getting the hang of it Smile
How I can get 218km/h using the Fbmw? normally ending the straight you get 216 but others get 218''
Quote from javierhernando :How I can get 218km/h using the Fbmw? normally ending the straight you get 216 but others get 218''

Change ur aero, but having less wing, means that u have less downforce ,so u are going to struggle with the grip. 2km/h is not big difference.
All the links in the first post are dead, can someone update it ?
dddddd
Quote from Seosky :All the links in the first post are dead, can someone update it ?

As i'm a new racer, also need the educational LFS videos. No more links...

LFS Educational Movies
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG