The online racing simulator
Luckiest shot i've seen...
(12 posts, started )
#1 - senn
Wth? How did that count? Anyways, nice shot
lol nice
Quote from DevilDare :Wth? How did that count? Anyways, nice shot

It didn't count if you actually bother to read the description.
Not a basketball expert, but I believe over here, if the shot is released before the buzzer, the shot counts even if it goes in after the buzzer.

TH84, DWB, or any of you NCAA/NBA if you are can correct me if I'm wrong. Plenty of clips out there of shots hitting after the buzzer for game winning shots.
Lucky? Pff, it was clearly intended.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
#7 - J.B.
#8 - amp88
Quote from mrodgers :Not a basketball expert, but I believe over here, if the shot is released before the buzzer, the shot counts even if it goes in after the buzzer.

TH84, DWB, or any of you NCAA/NBA if you are can correct me if I'm wrong. Plenty of clips out there of shots hitting after the buzzer for game winning shots.

I think the discussion isn't about when the shot was thrown, it's about how it went in. Is it still a legal shot if it hit other obstructions? Think of it this way...it the ball was thrown far too long, went out of the court, hit someone in the audience and bounced back into the hoop would it count? I'm not an expert either (I get all my basketball knowledge from rap (you can laugh but it's true!)) but I think the question is whether or not the obstructions it hit nullified the shot.
By NBA rules, the top of the board is outside.
Quote from Racer556 :By NBA rules, the top of the board is outside.

Yep, if it goes OVER the backboard. This didn't go over the backboard, but instead bounced back, then into the ceiling (?) then into the cord and into the basket (which I think is what is in question).

Anyways... WOW.
Quote from zeugnimod :It didn't count if you actually bother to read the description.

xD

Indeed it was very bloody lucky..
Hole in one...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG