XRT Aston Cadet Ricou 0:57.17 SPR
Updated OP
i updated my TBA... it will be FXO!
OP updated through now.

d
Chrisuu01
NDRC
RB4
Drivers, please note the amended Rulebook and Sporting Code. Livery requirements are now posted in the sporting code. For this series, they're quite simple and we'll follow the sporting code. We will not be doing any required badges or numberplates.

It is noted in the sporting code that Number Plates are to be left blank in officially timed sessions. Please do so - it may not make sense to you, but it will help in my post-race stats editing.

d
GreyBull [CHA]
NDRC
RB4
Fuse5
NDRC
RB4

Coming straight from the 9h race to the event, wooo
adding this combo to my hate list -.-
I've updated the layout some, added bales and barriers at turn 1 to try and help you slow down if you run wide.

I've added a ballast column to the confirmations list, to help easily see what you need if you've confirmed car already.

If you have not confirmed your car yet, you must do so before the confirmations deadline. You've already confirmed attendance, but failure to complete with a car will see you issed a 4-spot grid penalty.

Please make a new post with a link back to your confirmation post when you select or change cars.

d
Erm, I've forgotten something :hide:

FXO needs to have 3% intake

Unless we think that this track doesn't need it. But from what I remember from the Public Server, it made it a really good race between the RB4s and the FXOs.
Quote from J@tko :Erm, I've forgotten something :hide:

Unless we think that this track doesn't need it. But from what I remember from the Public Server, it made it a really good race between the RB4s and the FXOs.

sure?! oh crap!

please let us be advised if it is really going to be like this.
maybe i'll change for a RB4!!!!!!!!!
Quote from J@tko :Erm, I've forgotten something :hide:

Then share the apple and give 1%+15kg of ballast for the FXOs?
Szymonek
LFSBC
RB4
So for upcoming race is hould have 22 on my sides and on my roof or bonnet?
Hypothraxer
NDRC
RB4
I will send the epicmassPM sometime today
Just to confirm officially: FXO will require a 3% intake restriction.

Remember, you can confirm/change cars without penalty up until 17:30 UTC Saturday. Race is tommorow !

d
Car Number:24
Driver's LFS ivan.f
Class NDRC
Car Selection FXO
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So for upcoming race is hould have 22 on my sides and on my roof or bonnet?

Sorry for not clarifying this sooner...it's on the roof and sides.

Those are the only locations I'll look for them. If they'r eon the bonnet too, that's fine. It must be in those three places though legally. Others are at your desires.

d
Confirmation updated, chose RB4
shaun463
LFSBC
TBA
Can't make tonight, off out on the pull

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG