The online racing simulator
Belgian Starters is born
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :Danny hes saying... DUDE GET S2 YOU DESERVE TO REWARD YOURSELF lol. The server should come after the license.

+1

Danny LFS, you are missing the fun. Just jump into S2. You won´t regret it.
Yep, we definitely need some more bullshit teams in s2
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yep, we definitely need some more bullshit teams in s2

I... Kinda understand what you mean.

*runs jasonmtthews over with a train*
Quote from Bmxtwins :Danny hes saying... DUDE GET S2 YOU DESERVE TO REWARD YOURSELF lol. The server should come after the license.

Tell me where's the Hotlapping-Competition-For-Who-Does-1:14-Around-BL2-For-Demo-Winner-Gets-License-Thread OR Where I can get easy 24 pounds and you'll see me S2 in no time.

No, I'm serious. I REALLY want S2. As EliteAti said, I'm missing the fun!!!!!!!11

PS: Sorry for the double post.
Quote from Danny LFS :OR Where I can get easy 24 pounds and you'll see me S2 in no time.

you could always become a hooker...
Can't believe that danny is 41. He acts like a 13 years old one.
@Takumi_lfs: You should NEVER judge a book by its cover.

@Everyone: I have to make the unfortunate announcement that I'll not play LFS online at least for the next 30 days.

It's because I'm awaiting the installation of a fast enough Internet connection.
Quote from Danny LFS :@Takumi_lfs: You should NEVER judge a book by its cover.

@Everyone: I have to make the unfortunate announcement that I'll not play LFS online at least for the next 30 days.

It's because I'm awaiting the installation of a fast enough Internet connection.

Can i join this team as dutchy too?

Belgian Starters is born
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG