The online racing simulator
Belgian Starters is born
(37 posts, started )
Belgian Starters is born
Requirements to be a member:
*Be a demo racer or an S2 licensed racer which has just bought his/her license.
*have little or no experience with LFS Demo/S2. If you have just bought your license, then this team will do it for you to adapt yourself to S2 racing.
*Above all, be active.
*respect other players.

Team Tag:
BS|

Apply by sending a PM to me with the following info:

*Real name
*LFS username
*Age (all ages accepted)
*Email (no AOL emails please)
*MSN (Only send if you have, as not all have MSN)
*Main controller (Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad/Wheel)

If S2 Licensed, provide these info as well (optional):

*Favorite car
*Favorite track
*What's your favorite section of your favorite track and why?

I'll review your application, and you will receive your answer by email in a few days.

Our servers:

BS|BelgianStarters Demo (Demo Server)
BS|Practice I, II, III, IV, V and VI (3 Demo and 3 S2 servers)
BS|Superspeed Challenge (Private S2 server, only with KY1, exclusive for the annual Superspeed challenge, which will happen in June. All participants receive password through PM)

Regards,
Danny LFS
Nice team tag.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nice team tag.

Indeed
So Danny, does that mean you're finally getting a license?
#4 - CSU1
Quote from morpha :
So Danny, does that mean you're finally getting a license?

To be honest, I'm planning so! (I already have a Paypal account. As soon as cash arrives into it, I'll buy the license.)
Good luck with team
I love the team tag...... And good luck
Put thread on leagues section for signing up to SSC.

[link]

Official thread might be up soon, but only tomorrow. I gotta go sleep now (it's 1am here folks)
Hmm, As leader of the EFGR team I got to say that euhm .. I wish you much succes, hope to race against you alot. Ook al gaat het niet lang duren.
Please welcome our first member: tinky winky! (no I'm not kidding. That's REALLY his username)
LOL yes it is Danny, was the only thing i had in mind, all the others were taken.

Proud to be part of the team
Nice tag indeed !!!
Good luck with the races !!
Danny check your PM
All servers (which in total are 11! 3 more than Redline Racing) are on line. Though you may NOT and I say NOT!! join CrashDerby S2 1. I have accidentally set it as DEMO on BL1 with XFG and XRG. Join the other 2 S2 servers instead, or the demo crashderby server.

All 6 practice servers, and the official Demo server are working normally.

The S2 practice servers, respectively, use the following tracks:
*Kyoto Ring GP Long
*South City Long Reverse
*Aston Club

The demo practice servers use BL1, each with a different demo car.
Quote from Danny LFS :you may NOT and I say NOT!! join CrashDerby S2 1.

you know, just because you say that doesn't mean people will actually comply. your best bet is to pull that server down and fix it.
I can't do it now unfortunately... I always run the DEDI with it set to invisible to save RAM memory... But I will do it tomorrow.
24/7 servers?
If I only had the cash... I would pay www.500servers.com a 24/7 server.

EDIT: ALL SERVERS RUNNING COOL AT THE PRESENT MOMENT! (they just don't have welcome messages... But, who cares?)
show me the rule that says "you must be an S2 Licensed user to start an S2 server" and I'll buy it.

Ah, I see, there is none!:doh:

Quote :blablabla about dedi, irrelevant shit. No need to unlock this one as it come free for everyone wanting to run a host (on dedicated computers).

Quote from Danny LFS :show me the rule that says "you must be an S2 Licensed user to start an S2 server" and I'll buy it.

Ah, I see, there is none!:doh:

No, i just suggest buying S2 before the server, would make more sense to me

Not being aggressive against you, no
Danny hes saying... DUDE GET S2 YOU DESERVE TO REWARD YOURSELF lol. The server should come after the license.
Mate if you've got the money for a server you've got the money for an S2 account, go buy one
Quote from CSU1 :oh man oh man lmfao!!!

+1

Greatest tag ive seen in a while.
As we see tinky winky leave the team, we however see a new member joining: Yannick Lemmens (yanki) has joined our team! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Belgian Starters is born
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG