The online racing simulator
Elite Racing Team (Closed team) Thank you for members!
(44 posts, closed, started )
Team Shut down, thank you for ex-members of ER!
Attached images
Elite Racing logo 2.png
Good luck guys!
Just like to thank Elite for taking me on
Meh good luck i suppose
Best of Luck lads!
Thanks for most of ERTs support

Thanks for the great time I had with you guys.
#7 - AMB
Good luck.
News 16.4.2009

Events

Elite Racing team will be taking part in Xcite 12h race around Fern Bay black with NGT class and car which will be used is XFR.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=54640

Elite Racing team is currently racing on Grand Touring Amateur League (GTAL)
1st race didnt go well unfortunately, but we will get the points in races which will be later.
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=246

Elite Racing team also took part in IMA TBO challenge last weekend. Keith MacDonald (1993weeman) was Driving with FXO, Anton Moroz (Eliteati) was driving RB4 and Stefan Alfons (Stefani24) was driving XRT. Race went as expected, RB4 had an amazing start and Me and Zeugnimod were catching up others immediately. Unfortunately Kyoto National isnt the best track for RB4's and XRT's and FXO's were catching both of us up. On FXO race went pretty good, Keith was driving stable and Finished in Both races right after me. XRT just had bad weekend, not so good Qualifying times dropped Stefan almost to the last place and the setup didnt fit the driving style afterwards, His result was DNF in both races.
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=249

Drivers

In these two weeks Elite Racing team has signed up 2 very fast and constantly competitive drivers, Chris Wilkinson (Wilko868) and Chris Karsten (Chrisuu01) Welcome these guys to our team.

Both of the racers will be in our GTAL team. Chrisuu has already designed for us very nice logo. His comment on the logo was "Core racing has the tiger, but we have the bear"

I hope these two drivers will get only faster and faster under Elite Racing team tag.
Attached images
Elite Racing logo 2.png
Told you you'd get in Chrisuu Grats!
Well Wilko is faster than me already, and Karsten is going to be faster than me. i Hope.

This team is going steadily forward and am glad to be part of it
Quote from 1993weeman :Well Wilko is faster than me already, and Karsten is going to be faster than me. i Hope.

This team is going steadily forward and am glad to be part of it

I'm not much quicker than you, and I think the Chris (the other one, not me) is quicker than me
and i think you all are quicker than me, on other hand ...everyone is.

g'luck, logo looks nice
Havent said this already.. but, grats chris! and chris! especially chris
Well guys, we're having a spring cleaning right now, more info to come
News 29.4.09

Only member stuff this time.

- We have got new member in our team - Arm0, hes a guy who has been here only for 2 months, but look at his LFSW stats, this guy is active and has great potential of becoming fast driver very soon.

- On the other side we have agreed to lose 2 members in our team.
- Extremeracerz released from his contract due to inactivity.
- Also Wilko868 has decided not continue the contract and leave in good terms, we wish here from Elite Racing good luck for the future for this very fast guy, /hint for fastest teams - this guy you should have - /hint

This is only start for the clean-up. More members will come and departure definitely this week.

- i expect only about 5 members to be in this team next week, i try to clean up the team right now.
Sorry for triple post, I have another news to annouce. This team is going to be "freezed" meaning that all team members will be released except those which want to maintain this team (i will help guys with this if someone wants to)

- Team itself doensnt get destroyed, i put my IRL friend as manager of this team, meaning that this team will exist, but "not leaded by me" ( i may return and take control over team somewhere too).
- If/when this team will be active again, team skins will not changed.
- Maybe Elite Racing will be active team in near future, maybe with longer term, time will show (im pretty sure that at some point my friends want to maintain this team, i will help them if help is needed ^^)

- Leagues will continue, prizes will be normal.
- Basically if someone wants from our team to be in charge, it doesnt mind me at all. meaning that if our current members want to do anything, let them do what they want
Well i guess i better say something......don't know what though

After the sad news that EliteAti (ex team manager) and Wilko868 leaving the team i have decided to take control of the team as the new manager. As first time manager of any team i may find this job quite hard. But Ati has already said to me that he will help me as much as he can. Right now we are getting the website up as soon as possible. Am planning to make a few changes to this team and getting mostly, trying to keep the active members and get rid of people who are very much inactive. Hoping that Stenfani24 will become co-manager maybe to help things along. I just hope i can help this team become better and stronger.
Good luck Keith, i hope my job wont be hard for you in future

I will buy team server next week, as soon as i get rid of few little payments (like that teamskin which i forgot to pay :doh: will pay this week gerdoner :hide: )
Good luck hope this racing team is nice and i come see events maybe
Quote from EliteAti :might be a typo, but i wanted to to "official(ish)" type of news

or just wanted to look professional i think
Quote from EliteAti :Good luck Keith, i hope my job wont be hard for you in future

I will buy team server next week, as soon as i get rid of few little payments (like that teamskin which i forgot to pay :doh: will pay this week gerdoner :hide: )

Cheers Ati, am sure i could manage

There is no rush on the server, take your time
Well, i have just made my first change in the team since i have taken charge.

The 1st change is to get rid of one driver, and i don't think he will be the last. Sadly to say that HAMSTER97 is no longer part of the team. He hasn't been that active and am looking to make this team active.

Am also looking to bring in a few drivers that are quite good and will do this team well.
This thread is closed

(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG