The online racing simulator
Elite Racing Team (Closed team) Thank you for members!
(44 posts, closed, started )
sorry for double post,

DRIVER UPDATE

But now we have two new drivers. Am happy to announce that Fabio Maximus ([ER]Fabio) and Highroad ([ER]HighRoad) have joined us. Hopefully they can do a good job for us and become great drivers. Fabio and Highroad may be participating in the GTAL with Stefan Alfons. I hope this bunch of drivers can make this team proud. This team is steadily going forward and i hope it can improve.
#27 - Arm0
WELCOME to the team Fabio Maximus ([ER]Fabio) and Highroad ([ER]HighRoad).
Thanx.. :P:P i hope ati returns...
Quote from HighRoad :Thanx.. :P:P i hope ati returns...

Ati ain't returning. he is doing other things,
Grats highroad and fabio!
Well i have sad news,

i am quiting Elite Racing because i can not be active enough for a while. I have other commiments that take more priority than LFS. My objective as the manager of Elite Racing was to get the team fully active, and as am not going to be active there is no point of me carrying on for now. But this team will continue and will get stronger. Right now am hoping to find someone who will take control of this team as manager. The team has good potential and the drivers are upcoming and will only get better.

Elite Racing has taught me a lot and i hope this team will continue.
#32 - Arm0
Bad news.
I hope that someone still does not want to leave.
Well, me and Staggie have agreed that i am the new team manager for a while, this doesnt mean im joining the [ER] team once again, but all stuff or [ER] are in my charge. Im looking for a person who can do my stuff, because im in another team myself
I would like to say thank you to Ati, he has helped me a lot once again, good guy
ah, pity.

Who all is in the team now ?
Quote from declang :ah, pity.

Who all is in the team now ?

im not actually sure am i in it, havent been active in a while
Well guys, i think im closing the team now. Had good times here, good guys were in the team, shame it didnt work for more than 5 months.

Thank you guys
This is a shame, i have to say. I was a very happy member at this team and a very happy manager, but i just couldn't carry it on as i wouldn't be active enough to be a manager. Its a shame that Ati has to do it, but i guess he had to.

Thanks
Yup, sad. Good luck for the future anyway.
#40 - Arm0
BAD
It is a shame. But there is always hope. Esp to Arm0 he will be helping me make my team better known, definately.

Sad to hear this.
its funny how nobody told me about this yet, how long is this team been shut?. still, sad...
Yesterday
If you show'd up online more than once than a week
This thread is closed

Elite Racing Team (Closed team) Thank you for members!
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG