The online racing simulator
Round 2: Results and Points
Results (both "halves" combined)

Replays

Part 1
Part 2
Congrats to my team mates for pulling off the win, f1rst for making it interesting and to 3id for the late comeback. Also congrats to TDRT for managing P7 with the FXR .

P.S. Sorry to Xenoa for my comments on the IRC channel - it was all meant to be tongue-in-cheek but I appreciate my humour can be a bit raw/rude at times. Sorry again.

Edit: Oops... Totally forgot that TDRT swapped cars this year, sorry guys!
#3 - CSF
TDRT were in the FZR.
Gratz to the podium and good job admins on resolving the server troubles tonight.
Due to the MoE trecker
Heya !

Congrats to all racers, very nice race it was. Big thanks to administration team who solved the problems with server and to deko for giving an opportunity for interview .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
If anyone downloaded the second half of the replay, it's only of the last 40 minutes. I'm working on getting the full replay now.
Full second half is now up
Official points and results up. Sorry for the delay. Due to the delay, there are no fast laps or change since quali available. Sorry about that--they'll return for the next round.

There is one penalty coming out of round 2:

#17 Independent Slovak eRacing Team failed to stop before the first sector split after the finish, and instead continued driving. As a result, they will not be able to qualify for round 3 and will start from the rear.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG