The online racing simulator
South City Section
(13 posts, started )
South City Section
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1237396525

Would't it be cool to have this little section of South City? Could imagine going around that with UFR's, just beating the hell out of eachother. Thoughts(not from you " I'm ignorant and bash ppl for suggesting ovals" people...)
Attached images
5.jpg
Very Very Interesting ... MRT's would be fun too.
rly nice idea but isnt the track a bit to short?
Quote from Heiko1 :rly nice idea but isnt the track a bit to short?

maybe, but not all tracks are intended for 500 GTR's.
i mean..

that "track" is realy short for all cars.. thats going boring without lyt but with layout it will make funn as hell *dream*

Devs just need to remove barrier and add grip on ground
But if it is that easy?
Wow, 100 lap races anyone?

There won't be crashes in T1 tho
Or open up the off ramp and use that as an alternate path for other tracks, changable with layout (as in both sections would be open)
I think it would be mighty fun.... And the reason I want it in the game is because it's small. We need a short oval that relies on braking, not who can draft the best.
Quote from Heiko1 :i mean..

that "track" is realy short for all cars.. thats going boring without lyt but with layout it will make funn as hell *dream*

Devs just need to remove barrier and add grip on ground
But if it is that easy?

for example banger server.... you "drive" 10 laps and you still didn´t drive 1km :ices_rofl(but banger is fun)
You think it is just easy to "open up an area". It would have to be incorporated into LFSW for lap times and added to the list of configs in game. Would need to have start positions added and a host of other things. Path files have to be made, new TV camera spots etc etc the list goes on for ages. It's not an easy quick job to make a new config.

You want something this small to take up so much work? Better to just make your own from AUTOX layout. The time taken to implement this config would be better spent fixing the barrier issue IMO.

If you are creative you can make a layout without the moon barriers or use the barriers and use other objects to stop people getting too close to them. Use things like restricted areas to stop people cutting the centre.
Quote from JasonJ :You think it is just easy to "open up an area". It would have to be incorporated into LFSW for lap times and added to the list of configs in game. Would need to have start positions added and a host of other things. Path files have to be made, new TV camera spots etc etc the list goes on for ages. It's not an easy quick job to make a new config.

You want something this small to take up so much work? Better to just make your own from AUTOX layout. The time taken to implement this config would be better spent fixing the barrier issue IMO.

If you are creative you can make a layout without the moon barriers or use the barriers and use other objects to stop people getting too close to them. Use things like restricted areas to stop people cutting the centre.

thats completly right
i know now how hard it is to add something on a Game or selfmade programm.. you need to change much things that its running without one bug.

Regarts Heiko1
well... looks good to me, no pits though :/

South City Section
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG