The online racing simulator
Is This a good Deal for a Logitech MOMO racing wheel?
i am usally more into real cars and bikes, but the idea of building a seat and simulator area appeals to me ( i am a TIG welder by trade)

is this a good deal for a used "black edition" momo logitech wheel, i was looking at the G25 wheels they are a little too pricey for me ($200 USd new!)

and i saw a MOMO logitech wheel on craigslist resonalbly local to me for $30.
Quote from ducatiguy :i am usally more into real cars and bikes, but the idea of building a seat and simulator area appeals to me ( i am a TIG welder by trade)

is this a good deal for a used "black edition" momo logitech wheel, i was looking at the G25 wheels they are a little too pricey for me ($200 USd new!)

and i saw a MOMO logitech wheel on craigslist resonalbly local to me for $30.

what condition is this momo in ?
Quote from Supaheli :what condition is this momo in ?

i looked at it, but i told him i would think about it.

it looked new, all it was missing was the clamps, but i was not planning on using them anyway.

is that what they go for around ere mint?

new they're like $50 so yea
Quote from ducatiguy :i looked at it, but i told him i would think about it.

it looked new, all it was missing was the clamps, but i was not planning on using them anyway.

is that what they go for around ere mint?

new they're like $50 so yea

id think you would get more enjoyment out of a g25 but if the momo looks good to u then yea grab it....harvey norman still has there momo for 200 last time i looked, look around first at other places first and get an idea of wat prices are wat ect ect
#5 - Crady
You want to build a seat and simulation area, don´t you? So a G25 would be the least to get!

Here the G25 is at about 179EUR - new!!! And it is worth every pence!
Quote from Crady :You want to build a seat and simulation area, don´t you? So a G25 would be the least to get!

Here the G25 is at about 179EUR - new!!! And it is worth every pence!

no you dont have to build a seat or sim area there are wheels that have the "lap" option or with the g25 and some wood and a little imagineation ud make a lap option for the g25
hey guys, i talked him down to $20

this is united states dollars ( looks like you guys are from australia)
this is my first video game racing wheel ever, i took a really good look at the g25, but having never owned a wheel before, and buying it just for a demo i downloaded off tis website, i could not justify the price.

you guys think i paid too much for a not-so-good wheel?
fromwhat i understand this wheel kinda sucks, but for cheaper than the license of the game i thought maybe i can use it for a few motnhs then throw it away?
$20 for a momo in decent nick sounds spot on to me mate
Where are you from, I have several G25's I don't use.
Quote from Tweaker :Where are you from, I have several G25's I don't use.

You have several you don't use? Are you kidding?

Why do you have so many?

Fancy sending one over the pond to me?
Quote from ScarySquirrel :You have several you don't use? Are you kidding?

Why do you have so many?

Fancy sending one over the pond to me?

And me!
i have 3 g25 here too... still waiting for my fanatec gt3 rs with club sport pedals to arrive
Why do you have so many?
any of you guys wanna sell one im in the U.S. and my buddy has been looking for one. send me a pm and price if you have one to get rid of one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG