The online racing simulator
"AI uses player helmet" and "AI uses player suit" options
I know there's an option to make the AI drivers use your skins, but it only works for CAR skins. An option "AI uses player helmet" would be nice, because when set to "no", they would use the default helmet (HEL_DEFAULT), in accordance with the car color (example: with the red XFG, they would use a red helmet).

An option for the racing suits would be nice too. I hate when you put 12 AIs in a race and them all are using the same racing suit. When set to "no", they would use a random suit.

I bet this would make the game much more realistic.

Who supports?

PS: I did look at the similar threads, and I did not found what I was looking for.
#2 - Byku
Well... hmm... personally i think that it is not too important. SP and AI are far less important than MP(and other updates). Yeah... it could be done... someday... when Scawen will have plently of time(maybe after S3 :razz, but right now(and in near few years) a lot of other things have much higher priority .
Automated Idiots looks sexy enough even with default skins.
I'd much rather see an update to AI behaviour first. AI are designed as a training aid first and foremost, and having AI that don't try and assassinate you at every corner is more important than an AI wearing a different helmet IMO
dougie, do you want NFS-like AI's which can go up to 600 km/h?

In other games AIs are fast because they have more grip/wider tyres/etc than player.
Quote from Rodsk8punk :I know there's an option to make the AI drivers use your skins, but it only works for CAR skins. An option "AI uses player helmet" would be nice, because when set to "no", they would use the default helmet (HEL_DEFAULT), in accordance with the car color (example: with the red XFG, they would use a red helmet).

An option for the racing suits would be nice too. I hate when you put 12 AIs in a race and them all are using the same racing suit. When set to "no", they would use a random suit.

I bet this would make the game much more realistic.

Who supports?

PS: I did look at the similar threads, and I did not found what I was looking for.

I support. This kind of details does matter. (no irony there)
Quote from Shadowww :dougie, do you want NFS-like AI's which can go up to 600 km/h?

In other games AIs are fast because they have more grip/wider tyres/etc than player.

I never said faster. I said non-lethal. I want to be able to practise with a field of AI that can react reasonably well to the track, instead of AI with fancy helmets

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG