GT Legends colors help
(8 posts, started )
GT Legends colors help
Hey guys!
So I just bought GT Legends really cheap, less than US$10. It drives ok and my momo works as it should.
Everything ok and graphics maxed BUT... I can't get 32bits working? I go to the config. program and set it to 1024x768 32bits, but everything seems 16b to me I've got Vista(32).
Any ideas?
post an ingame picture
Could it be because it's not Vista compatible?

Try setting your graphics card up to 16 bits, because, in LFS at least, I can't tell much of a difference between 16 and 32bit screen settings. IIRC I used to play GT Legends on 16 bit with my old 6200 and I had no complaints.
I'll post a pic later, I've got some homework to do now.
It bothers me because I can't remember it looking like that on my old rig.
Somebody over at NoGrip created a Vista-Patch for GTL, maybe you want to check this out?
Hoshimodo, that's a starforce patch because some ppl had problems passisng the security tests. thanks anyway

Here goes a pic, look at the asphalt and the smoke
Attached images
GTL 2009-03-04 14-25-30-79.png
maybe change resolution and try again
I'll give it a go later. Also, tried on the same resolution on 6bits and nothing changed... so, or it's ubberly bad texturing (wich I know it's not), or it's the game not switching.

I'll tell you later what happens when changing resolution

Edit:
Ok, I tried switching resolution, but colors didn't change. Something funny I noticed is that it didn't look like 800x600, it really looked like always... so it looks like it's the 3d config.
I read some installation tips for vista, I'll unistall it and give it a try.

Edit2: tried reinstalling with patches and all... still on 16 =/

GT Legends colors help
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG