The online racing simulator
Storm-Servers Closing
(83 posts, started )
Storm-Servers Closing

Storm-Servers are open for you business once more!

We're back, we have the same great customer service, we have the same low Price, we now have UK based (London) servers for an even better LFS experience!

Live For Speed - 47 Slot Server - £5 a month!

http://www.storm-servers.net

Come take a look!

A 47 slot test server is up and running for you to check out, www.storm-servers.net

If you have any questions, well be happy to talk!
#2 - J@tko
GL
#3 - wild
Good luck
£5 a month for a 47 slotter is incredibly cheap. And we all know about the customer service, so definitely good luck!
#5 - Mazar
Great to see you, but i think you mean prices in the OP?

Good luck friend.

Best, Maz
oops typo
Good luck m8

maybe i will rent one for some testing and other private things
We will rent here that 47 slot server when our current one stops working in end of the march. So we will rent it in April

Edit: I assume that 3rd party applications such as Lfs lapper can be installed in Storm Servers?
Good luck Storm, I can say that their support is excellent
Will there be a yearly billing later on? Few would like to take a server and pay for a whole year ahead
Quote from EliteAti :Edit: I assume that 3rd party applications such as Lfs lapper can be installed in Storm Servers?

yes you can install lapper from the control panel
Quote from kamo2000 :Will there be a yearly billing later on? Few would like to take a server and pay for a whole year ahead

6 Monthly and 12 Monthly billing will be added soon!
Quote from Thorvertonian :6 Monthly and 12 Monthly billing will be added soon!

Sry for double post but...what does soon mean ? like a week? month?
we will probably add longer payment options between 3-6 months time
:|
Why it's taking so long then? I was conting it will start next week or something and it looks it can be done in july.
Welcome back, excellent customer services, and always online to help..

can we still upload our own .exe files ?

Mick
repled via support ticket
stupid question... i can't log into control panel i dont know my user name ;/ mail didn't working
Other stupid question :}
My server is due to 09.04. I can't see any option in client area to expand this/ buy it for another month or half year for example. :} Can you point me to it ? :P
Quote from kamo2000 :Other stupid question :}
My server is due to 09.04. I can't see any option in client area to expand this/ buy it for another month or half year for example. :} Can you point me to it ? :P

you will be sent a reminder
I was there but there's no link, no button, no nothing to click to extend the account.. Besides there's a error there saying it starts and end on 09.03 ..the same date.
Quote from kamo2000 :I was there but there's no link, no button, no nothing to click to extend the account.. Besides there's a error there saying it starts and end on 09.03 ..the same date.

can you please send a support ticket as i dont check here very often
Yea sry i should have done that on start.

edit: no need - new invoice just poped up it wasn't there before

Storm-Servers Closing
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG