The online racing simulator
CSR inSim and server release
(31 posts, started )
Hello,
could i present you:

[CSR] Europe Cruise

It will be released at 21:00 UTC so that is in a small 45 minutes., you can go on and have fun on it.
Notice that the insim is still in development, so there could be a little mistake in it, it would be great if you report it .
Also notice: in this version the "leave bug" is not fixed, so make sure you are in spectate mode before leaving the server, you will be fined 1500 euro if you dont do it.
I suggest to type !help before joining the road.
Rules, fines and other information can be found here

Greets,
Xzelicon
1st leader of CSR
Owh btw, i hear the questions coming already, ill answer the most asked:
On one road, the limit is 0km/h, is this a bug?
No, this means the road is unlimited

The cop help, where i can find it?
Yes, this isnt in the !help yet, you can find it under !help police

Why my car is restricted when i drive it for the first time?
This is because of the tuning function, drive to the garage -wich is located in the banking cornor on youre right hand- and tune youre car, now you can use it unrestricted
#3 - Fuse5
Why do you have a render (made by mogster) of the S3R igtc team skin on your site?

Haha. cornors.
Yes indeed. You should have permission to use it (mine and Falcon140's). And how's the render related to your cruise server anyway?
-
(banshee56) DELETED by banshee56 : Error in my information.
#5 - th84
Awwww snap, time to get the kicking stick out!

I dont blame him for using it, I think that skin is super sexy! it just needs a little pink. However, very un-cool to use it without proper permissions.
Sorry for the late answer,
about the render: i have permission by Falcon140 himself...
I guess you have my permission too. I just don't see how this is related to your server... Just to be clear, the skin is made by Falcon140 and the render is made by me.
Quote from mogster :I guess you have my permission too. I just don't see how this is related to your server... Just to be clear, the skin is made by Falcon140 and the render is made by me.

Maby because we also are so kind and have a link to his site on our main page.
#9 - RS1T
Well, that put this thread off to a bad start :S

Anyway, we have just fixed some major bugs in the insim, and our server has had between 10-20 connections all week, so for a new server, i would say we are doing pretty well.
1 more thing that gets on my nerves.... I keep lagging and it freezes the insim so i cant connect Also could you get a bigger server? Would be ALOT better then
Quote from dan12s :1 more thing that gets on my nerves.... I keep lagging and it freezes the insim so i cant connect Also could you get a bigger server? Would be ALOT better then

Lagging is youre problem, freezing is fixed, bigger server is up.
UN ban?
Hi CSR People,

Please can you unban me if I block messages?
and give me back my LX6 along with 10k?
Quote from MattsterGT :Hi CSR People,

Please can you unban me if I block messages?
and give me back my LX6 along with 10k?

Go to our forum by going to our site first (found in first post) and there you can ask for unban and refund etc.
what's the address
#15 - RS1T
Server has been up and populated for most of the time, come along and join in the fun

Insim has had many bugs fixed and is in constant development, and we may be recruiting fairly soon.
Can I ask why team name and tag is stoled from [CSR] a.k.a. Croatian Speed Racers?
The whole thing looks like Tc, i was lil dissapointed, i thought u gonna come with something new. But dont mind that just my opinion.
I like this, it has good abilities IMO, just like TC but with Extra stuff. With long term this will be a very good Cruising community
Quote from Shadowww :Can I ask why team name and tag is stoled from [CSR] a.k.a. Croatian Speed Racers?

Lol its not the same name and this team has been around for ages
Quote from Rascar13 :Lol its not the same name and this team has been around for ages

Tag is same...
And CSR was around from 2005 (Croatian Speed Racers not Cruisers Shits Rumblepads)
Could you respect our team please and dont call us Cruisers Shits Rumblepads

thanks
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
#22 - RS1T
The team started in late 2007, with no knowledge of the croatian speed racers. The name has not been 'stolen' or anything like that. Cruising Street Racers is the same as Croatian Speed Racers?? Quite clearly not. [SR] Sonicrealms racing and [SR] Storm Racing have the same tag, but nobody gets confused, and nobody spreads hate about it. The tag is NOT the same, i just went on the forum, and their CSR has a TM symbol after it. There is no need to be offensive to our team like that shadowww, act your age please. That was neither witty nor funny.
Quote from Shadowww :Tag is same...
And CSR was around from 2005 (Croatian Speed Racers not Cruisers Shits Rumblepads)

please respect theyr teamnames becauese we dont call u Shitdowww....
Quote from RS1T :The team started in late 2007, with no knowledge of the croatian speed racers. The name has not been 'stolen' or anything like that. Cruising Street Racers is the same as Croatian Speed Racers?? Quite clearly not. [SR] Sonicrealms racing and [SR] Storm Racing have the same tag, but nobody gets confused, and nobody spreads hate about it. The tag is NOT the same, i just went on the forum, and their CSR has a TM symbol after it. There is no need to be offensive to our team like that shadowww, act your age please. That was neither witty nor funny.

CSR started in late 2005 - early 2006.
Quote from Heiko1 :please respect theyr teamnames becauese we dont call u Shitdowww....

Mine nickname isn't abbreviation. If it was, you would be able to decode it in any way, even Shakamundrabadowww
Sorry to interupt but shadowww if u think that now you are drifter you eat the whole inteligence of the world?... We dont get that attitude here... If you dont like the thread go away and eat something.... While i was in CSR i knew abour CSRtm and we saw a member ... They got it all under control...and belive me... the best organised teams are CoRe TC and Then CSR .... they got good potential(i left out some teams) so Shadoww...dont be dissrespectful and stop acting like a kid.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG