The online racing simulator
The first ever Live for Speed Forum Wacky Races: Registration thread
THIS IS THE REGISTRATION THREAD!

This is a forum game Jayhawk introduced to FinalGear.com (which I'm also a member) and since both races have been quite fun, I decided to bring it here. So, to start...

Quote from Jayhawk, edited to fit by me, because I'm lazy... :What the heck is this crazy idea?

On Saturday March 7th at 5 PM GMT, the Live for Speed forum will hold it's first ever wacky race! Think of this race as part Death Race 2000, part Cannonball run, and part Wacky Races from Hanna Barbera. Here is how it goes down:

The thread you are reading is for registration of participants and their "vehicles". On the date above, another thread will made by me and you will subsequently "race" via replys for 24 hours, until 5pm GMT on Sunday March 8th. The first person to cross the finish line (meaning the first to post at 5 PM) will be the winner. Special awards will also go to person with the silliest vehicle, most unsportsman AND sportsman like conduct, the lame loser, etc.

What do I race with?

Well, you need to choose a vehicle to race in, and this is the fun part....it can be anything with four wheels, real or imagined!...vehicles with tank treads and flying vehicles are excluded. You can outfit your vehicle anyway you want; 10,000 HP? Go for it. Gun turret? Sure! Let your imagination run wild! Also, you can have a co-driver real or imagined, famous or anonymous, dead or alive. So if you want Bill Cosby to be with you...all the better. Again, use your imagination!

How do I participate in this once I am registered?

As mentioned, I will create a thread at 5 PM GMT on Saturday, thus beginning the race. Obviously, you can't "race" for 24 hours straight....but with a little imagination, you can catch up! And you can't just post that you started the race, warped off to the finish and won. You have got to "fight it out" with the other participants.

What are the rules, if any?

-You have to participate in order to finish.
-You cannot be pissed off if someone blows you up, runs you off the road, etc. Remember, this is a silly race, if you get blown up, you can....I dunno, chant a spell and fix your car and be off again. Be creative.
-You cannot turn the thread into a flame war. Nobody wants that.
-NO IMAGES CAN BE POSTED. Everything has to be done using your imagination.
-Have fun, and be creative and funny in your posts. This could have the making of being one of the LFS forums' most epic threads, so bear that in mind.

To give you some idea's of what you can do, the two FinalGear registration threads...

http://forums.finalgear.com/of ... egistration-thread-26459/

http://forums.finalgear.com/o ... al-gear-wacky-race-32926/

The First Ever Live for Speed Wacky Race participants are:

1.)Luke.S: K.I.T.T. - K.I.T.T., co-driver
2.)Furiously-Fast: Rice-mobile Honda Civic
3.)Migz: The Back To The Future Delorean - Chuck Norris, co-driver
4.)th84: Jet-propelled shopping cart
5.)LineR32: Super Asurada AKF-11
6.)brt900: Smart ForFun
7.)speedway: The short bus - Psycho Mantis and a collection of creepy school-age girls, co-drivers
8.)5haz: Merlin-engined Rover SD1
9.)Thunderhead: Yugo 45 Max Edition
10.)J@tko: Peel P50
11.)mookie427: Winnebago - Zapp Brannigan, co-driver
12.)LFSn00b: Lamborghini R6-100 - Billy Mays, co-driver
13.)TexasLTU: Batmobile - Ronald McDonald, co-driver
14.)Chrisuu01: Ikea Chair GTR - our beloved Victor, co-driver
15.)Jon606: Isetta
16.)Scrabby: The Mulinator
17.)h3adbang3r: The Posermobile - Vince Offer, co-driver.
18.)Gills4life: Old-timey bicycle - Fat Bastard, co-driver
19.)Sueycide_FD: Cadillac Sixteen - the Dancing Storm Trooper, co-driver
20.)GTR_Yuni: GR1500XG motorbike
21.)DieKolkabre: Pontiac Stinger
22.)S14 DRIFT: Yamaha R1
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
etc...

Oh, and rules will be enforced by a certain giant cyborg anthropomorphic dracat of mine who appears in the second example thread. (Warning: may cause you to never look at me the same way again. You have been warned.)

*Adopts Knight Who Says "Ni" voice."

NOOOWWWW, GO!
I'll race with this

It is the knight industries three thousand.
It has a nano skin making it impervious to bullets, explosions and such, tyres which can't be burst.
It has a range of weaponry such as three front mounted mini guns.
Two side mounted missile pods. All of these are retractable.
It can also transform into a range of other vehicals.
There is the ford Econoline van.
A Mustang 302 Boss,
A Ford F150 Sport
And a ford crown victoria police car.
Oh it also has attack mode
#3 - Vain
You should allow pictures for added hilarity.

Vain
^ But it removes opportunities for creativity.

(Pictures are allowed in the registration thread though. Not the race thread.)
#5 - bbman
So this is just another take on a spamfest-thread... :banghead:
Quote from bbman :So this is just another take on a spamfest-thread... :banghead:

just enjoy life for once
Lol, I'm in!

Psst, I'm starting a team; JDM Tuners. If you want to join the Wacky race, and your car is totalled, join one of the other members on the team. And if you PM me, I could give you some rice... oops, I mean rides.

Anyway, here is my car!

With a thousand peformance stickers on the door, surely this should have more than 1,000bhp. This race is in the BAG!
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#8 - bbman
Quote from 91mason91 :just enjoy life for once

I am, which means I know better things to do than to write senseless retarded babble... The OT-section here seems more like a special ed class every day...

I'd strongly suggest a temporary ban for people who open such spamthreads...
Quote from bbman :So this is just another take on a spamfest-thread... :banghead:

I'm with you. For once.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#10 - Migz
Im driving this beauty.....

Which is powered by this....

AND something very simuler to this, but more powerful....

Which gives it enough power to be able to use super boost speed mode which uses a nice big jet engine like this...

And my co driver/person in the passanger seat will be....

And it has lots of buttons whcih optomize it for different types of driving such as racing, or full out speed, or even this....

Also this car has a SHED load of weapons on the back seats
Like these but REAL.....
#11 - th84
I just made a mock run in my car of choice... you guys are screwed.

I'll win instantly cause i can turbo boost
I'm in...but I'll be out at 5pm on sunday so I'm guaranteed not to win

will choose a suitable vehicle later
#14 - Migz
Quote from Luke.S :I'll win instantly cause i can turbo boost

I can also turbo boost, but way faster as i have a flux capacitator giving me MOAR energy then you

and i have chuck norris.
Did you know
  • Chuck Norris CAN slam a revolving door.
  • Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus.
  • If you have five pounds, and Chuck Norris has five pounds, Chuck Norris has more money then you.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.
  • Chuck Norris doesnt have a watch, he decides what time it is!
Im guaranteed to win.
Lets see you do 377mph
I'll join in the

Super Asurada AKF-11

Specs

Chassis S.C.F.R.P
Length 4,701 mm
Width 2,493 mm
Height 942.7 mm
Engine Sugo Cyber cycle hydrogen 4,495 cc V12 with twin boost pods, mid-mounted
Transmission 6 forward speeds + 1 reverse
Weight 477 kg

Info

The AKF-11 takes the ground work laid by the Super Asurada 01 and improves upon it. Streamlining the entire chassis dramatically improved performance as did the chassis shape of an inverted wing. The suspension was also redone allowing for high speed drifting without destroying the tires, though tire wear would always be an issue. New side pods were added containing the effect fans, which now doubled as cooling fans for the engine and transmission oil. The new engine and booster system pushed the speed well over 600 km/h in testing putting it ahead of most of its competitors, especially when one factors in its driver. It maintains the variable chassis system used in the old Super Asurada with Circuit Mode, Aero Mode, and Rally Mode, though instead of being mechanically activated, it is now voice activated by the driver. It also maintains the highly successful 6WD system of its predecessor.

Co-driver is the on board computer system Asurada.

There are no weapons, only a drone that can be released to scan for other cars and the road ahead, it can also get detailed military weather reports and GPS data.
#17 - Migz
Pffttt i can do that easy!
Due to the fact that this is a newer DeLorean on the inside, and that its a newer flux capacitator in their i can now time jump at any speed, no longer at 88mph. And i can also time jump to any point on the track (Although lets say i cant do it that often so that its not cheating). And my flux capacitator generates over 3.2 gigaWatts of energy, more then enough to go super fast, although at super fast speeds (400mph+) the handling is terrible!
This thread has me completely bamboozled!
Quote from Migz :Pffttt i can do that easy! Im running over 1.7 JiggaWatts:P

Meh, you need to feed that car with trash and fix it all the time.
#20 - Migz
Quote from LineR32 :Meh, you need to feed that car with trash and fix it all the time.

I've changed the giggawattage now.
Gave myself a new flux capacitator.
And this new flux capacitator doesnt break all the time, but it still does need alot of trash :L Which i am collecting now for the race
Just watch you don't melt the tyres or tarmac.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
#23 - Migz
Hmm good point, i shall decide on wether to take spare tyres or just create extra extra special tyres later.

Just watch your Super Asurada AKF-11 doesnt take off!
Quote from Luke.S :Lets see you do 377mph

Lol, piece of cake for me. With loads of tuning brands on My Civic, I'm sure to go faster... 377.99, or even 378mph! Nothing can stop me NOW!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG