The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
Bonus Question is up. Thought I'd help you - the answer is D
Yet another bone-crippingly difficult Bonus Question up
Its hilarious that the answer's for these questions are lifted straight from wikipedia. I can't wait till someone finds out the page they took it from, then starts adding and deleting things.
You don't even need Google. Just look at the tracks. One of them is so much better than all others on that list, it's obvious.
Very much!
Is it natural that when you've just joined, you're the last person on the rankings?
Still leading the subleague and actually gaining places overall and standing in 5th place now, only 19 points behind the leader.

Didn't expect that at all with Vettel finishing only 4th.
Should've changed to Barrichello.

Come on, Monaco!
I have to say though, that pitwall(.org) is more a bit of an F1 game.
Seriously..... The moment i change Barrichelo to Vettel, Barrichelo does better.....
Less Than 24 Hrs
Last chance to change teams guys.
Deadline one hour before qualifying starts on Saturday.

P.S.
Yes/No bets have been added
I don't think anyone actually needs the money from the bets or Bonus Questions since Brawn are so cheap and the expensive teams/drivers suck.
Well that easy money is coming in useful now, I just switched my 2nd driver to Massa and my chassis to the F60 in the hope that Ferrari will win in Turkey. If Massa wins I should leap up quite a few places, if Ferrari look good in practice more of us might want to pick them, as the other subleagues might not be as active, or want to take the risk.
My dream come true, all ferrari! ALL!

Well I'm betting on ferrari as I'm 39th and I have nothing to lose.
im in

Buusap Racing
shoop da woop i'm first
Yay, I'm back on top despite having Ferrari.

It's quite close, though.
Good result for me, but there's still a long road ahead. Grats on the lead, Z.
All the Barrichello owners got... owned. Pity.
My God.... I really do suck at this....

Had Barrichello, he did crap, swaped for Vettel, he did crap swaped back for Barrichello, oh guess what.... He doesnt finish.....
Bonus Question is up !
Quite a tough one this time!
Is it? Surely one of them, from 'recent times' is quite a famous example. And therefore the other one is a given too...
Yes, there was the controversy. But not everyone has followed F1 that long.
Doesn't everyone who 'follows' a sport look into it's history. Especially that of it's most recent champions and competitors???

F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG