The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
Hmmm, still no points/monies
Probably because of Trulli, I guess.
Points are there now, very close, though, since almost everyone had Brawn GP.

Did everyone get the right amount of money for their bets? I had Button as 1st, Hamilton as 3rd, Brawn in the top 6, McLaren on the podium and Ferrari outside of top 3 but apparently only got 400.000 for the Ferrari bet although I should have gotten 2 millions.
Yeah baby, joint 1st

Still no monies tho, was supposed to get 2mills on top of mine 10mills left over.
Shoop da woop joint first.
Quote from zeugnimod :Points are there now, very close, though, since almost everyone had Brawn GP.

Did everyone get the right amount of money for their bets? I had Button as 1st, Hamilton as 3rd, Brawn in the top 6, McLaren on the podium and Ferrari outside of top 3 but apparently only got 400.000 for the Ferrari bet although I should have gotten 2 millions.

Yeah 2 of the q's it says I got wrong I got right (button 1st and brawn in top 6), and I said Mc wouldn't get a podium and it thinks I got that right . It did mark the Ferrari bet I won correctly though...
Forgot to change the fuel to Mobil. Arse. Oh well, only a few points away from the leaders, and the rest of the season won't be quite as predictable I don't think...
Yeah there's some betting fails.

And ma team suxxored.

/me goes for a Brawn team

EDIT: We're winning the sub-league comp btw =)
Quote from J@tko :EDIT: We're winning the sub-league comp btw =)

Was there any doubt?
All pick Brawn
Quote from Luke.S :All pick Brawn

Brawn is the obvious choice for now, but I think Red Bull and Vettel will be the safest bet if they decided to copy the Brawns diffuser, because Vettel was consistently near the Brawns pace and that's without the few tenths gained by those diffusers.
Bonus Question is up, and impossible to get wrong. They even added google search to the page.
The Google search bar was in there for most of last season as well

But the question is fairly simple compared with some from last year. Maybe they've not had any good ideas yet.
Now that Hamilton has been disqualified my bets for the last race look slightly less embarrassing. I had Trulli down to finish 2nd, only one place away and considering I thought he might snatch pole on low fuel, rather than start from the bloody pitlane, I would say that's good going.
Does anyone know if we get points according to the "official" quali results (with the position penalties already applied) or according to the "real" times?
Damn.
I think it's because those penalties are applied to the race, not qualifying.
Ah FFS I always forget the bonus questions and my bets and stuff

<3 Vettel!

First in subleague and 12th overall thx to him.
Quote from zeugnimod :

<3 Vettel!

First in subleague and 12th overall thx to him.

I'm so glad I switched from Rosberg to Vettel.

Still lagging behind in the subleague though.

I fear the Brawns will be back in dominant form in Bahrain and the European races.
I'm in, when can I choose my team/drivers etc? saying it's locked during a race weekend??
Typical, my computer was getting a new hard drive fitted since my old one decided to eat itself, so I couldn't switch to Vettel before the race! Not to worry though, I think the season will get even more interesting now, lots of teams look close to the front, apart from Ferrari.

We now know not to trust practice runs, because teams like Williams run for headlines so their pace is not accurate. So what cars would be suited to Bahrain? Obviously the Brawn will go well, but will Red Bull actually maintain that 3 tenth gap over them, or was it just a one off because of China being a sh...I mean different, track?
Awesome, joint 3rd is still good for me

Plus our subleague is 1st!
Quote from gezmoor :I'm in, when can I choose my team/drivers etc? saying it's locked during a race weekend??

Takes a day or two to get everything updated and they lock it until it's done. Should be open now.

I had my family visiting so completely forgot to update the team before the race. I wonder if it's going to be Brawn in the dry and RBR in the wet. Course it'll all be shaken up again when everyone else starts with the new diffusers!

F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG