The online racing simulator
G-25 malfunction
(13 posts, started )
G-25 malfunction
Some how, suddenly, my g25 has gone crazy?
When I start and am in the car-hold/pits ,,, my front tires and wheel don't allign.
G25 self centered at start up, but game shows like I got my wheels cranked to the right?
, ? ,
Little help?
Did you calibrate in-game?

Also, this is the wrong forum. There's a subforum for Wheels and Controllers further down the list.
Re-assign the axis in the options menu and then turn the wheel to the stops in both directions.
and set turn compensation to 1.00.
Bunder!!! you must be benders bud!!
Right!! Thanks All!!
When I reset again in game
wheel centered fine
Hey..lets try not to worry so much, eh?
lol

Tks
Its always worth doing a recalibrate in the game, and moving all the pedals and wheel to their limits then lock in the game.

I do this everytime I start LFS

SD.
Yes I always have to do this too, for me it doesn't matter if axis are locked or not.
Quote from SparkyDave :Its always worth doing a recalibrate in the game, and moving all the pedals and wheel to their limits then lock in the game.

I do this everytime I start LFS

SD.

I don't have to go through any menus or anything, I just turn the wheel to its maximum and depress the pedals all the way after starting up LFS and all is fine.
Quote from DratsaB :Yes I always have to do this too, for me it doesn't matter if axis are locked or not.

Same at my LFS. My pedals are digital, and with about 40% of deadzone untill I push it 100%
Same here. exit pits, press and release pedals a couple of times and turn wheel entire radius - then exit pit. It's become routine by now... otherwise it goes nuts

aeracer
wait... :doh::biggrinfl

G-25 malfunction
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG