The online racing simulator
CTRA and Yellow flag
(114 posts, closed, started )
Quote from wsinda :Is it that hard to admit you missed the point, Sam? It was easy to miss, and pretty much everyone did.

Who can tell if we missed the point? The "Point" is hidden so far in the terrible translation that I'm not sure if there was a point at all.

I'm not going to have a go at Lynce for his English, because he's not a native English speaker, but when you are reading something that looks like its come from a bad Google translation then people will not get the point even if there is one.

If your going to conduct social experiments on an English forum then at least get someone who knows English to translate it for you.
When you have to read between the lines to even guess what someone is trying to say then you just invite confusion.

I still dont see what the fuss is about tbh. I dont think any of the reactions he got to the original post were anything but fair comment on the situation. People increasingly thought he was an idiot because he behaved like one.

Lynce says "I wanted to know what people thought of me". We'll im sorry but if you act like an ignorant fool then that's what people will think of you.

Personally i think Sams got it spot on. Looks like a classic case of trying to dig yourself out of a hole if you ask me. But if it was all an elaborate ruse then it was a big shedload of fail, becuase making less sense than Lerts isnt the way to conduct experiments.
Quote from wsinda :No, I think that it's you who is trying to save face. That you feel like you've been fooled, resent it, and rather be unjust to Lynce than rethink your position.

Either way, I don't want to be involved in any more of his games.

Like he is trying to point out, there is enough shizzen on the forum at times, having someone purposefully manipulate you is really not nice at all. He could have made his point much easier and much more successfully just by speaking his mind in the first place.

Sorry, but I wont be reading anymore posts.
#78 - SamH
Quote from wsinda :No, I think that it's you who is trying to save face. That you feel like you've been fooled, resent it, and rather be unjust to Lynce than rethink your position.

So what you're saying is that I foolishly took the first post of this thread as being representative of the thread. What a fool I must be, to think that someone who posts something would be posting honestly.

Or are you saying that I am foolish to not trust at his word someone who, after commencing the thread with a complete falsehood, declares that he is NOW being truthful? Please enlighten me.
#79 - th84
Yea, im not buying the whole "trying to feel out the forum" BS. I think he was hoping to get some people on his side to pat him on the head and tell him how right he was.

I cant find any reason why Sam would need to "save face", the Op on the other hand is a whole new ballgame.
The only reaction I see in the last post is that people do not want to admit that not have realized what was the purpose of this thread.

There are so blind as those who will not see.

Everyone has been revealing in this thread. In this thread we observe the real behavior of people. Here is where you see what kind of people are in lfsforum.net

This is what has happened, you like it or not. And this was the purpose of this thread.

I do not project the image that the others because this forum gives me not eating, not paying me a salary. I am not trying to clean my image. Think well.

We observe real people in this thread? Wtf you observe the opinions of unbiased people on a public forum... what kind of people does that indicate? Honest and truthfull? I really really don't get it..

Someone explain, please..
Quote from Lynce : In this thread we observe the behavior of real people. Here is where you see what kind of people are in lfsforum.net

What are you trying to prove ffs? That people get a bit tetchy with idiots? That's hardy news is it.

Take my advice and get someone who speaks English to translate your posts in future. That way they may make sense to everyone on the forum, not just wsinda and his amazing Lerts translating skills.
#83 - th84
Why not just have a look around the forums if you wanted to get a feel for the attitude of its members? It wouldnt take a whole lot of effort if thats what you really wanted.

My bullshit meter is spiked.
Quote from SamH :So what you're saying is that I foolishly took the first post of this thread as being representative of the thread. What a fool I must be, to think that someone who posts something would be posting honestly.

Or are you saying that I am foolish to not trust at his word someone who, after commencing the thread with a complete falsehood, declares that he is NOW being truthful? Please enlighten me.

I won't. Or can't. The way you phrase it, turning "being fooled" into "being foolish", dragging honesty and truthfulness into it... Dunno, I sense hurt feelings, to an extent where it's no use for me to try to explain.
Funny thread
#86 - SamH
Quote from wsinda :I won't. Or can't. The way you phrase it, turning "being fooled" into "being foolish", dragging honesty and truthfulness into it... Dunno, I sense hurt feelings, to an extent where it's no use for me to try to explain.

Honestly, I don't think anyone can realistically discern anything certain or dependable regarding true intentions or inner feelings from the textual content of their posts on an internet forum. Even the most meticulous writers try and fail to say what they mean so very often. And in so saying, I'd also say that if this really were the social experiment described by Lynce, for the purposes described by Lynce, it really was an ill-conceived experiment indeed.
Person comes onto forum with replay and protests innocence - every post is against him for doing what he did in the replay, and then goes in the cream puff about it all.

In other news, bears shit in the woods.
Quote from SamH :... And in so saying, I'd also say that if this really were the social experiment described by Lynce, for the purposes described by Lynce, it really was an ill-conceived experiment indeed.

Not because this is the way that people show their real behavior. Better than in coloquial context.

Sincerelly, gives me the same if I remain today as the worst pilot lfs. Believe it or not. Everyone has seen the repetition and I have not removed at any time (The Moose, you can translate mi post, you have my permission[sarcasm, if you don't understand me]:nod.
IMO, the only one who showed his "real face" in this thread is you, Lynce. And that face isn't very pretty.
Quote from Lynce :(The Moose, you can translate mi post, you have my permission[sarcasm, if you don't understand me])

That's the only bit of your post that made some sense....
Maybe this will end it.
I agree with Zeug, this thread has blown up in your face Lynce. I didn't have an opinion on you other than you make some nice photoshop edits, now I think you get a kick out of manipulating people by telling lies. I would rather have a discussion with someone that cuts me down when I act like an idiot, than someone willing to manipulate a situation to make me look like an idiot, because that's what you have done to everyone who expressed an opinion here.

If you want to know what is true, then I can tell you my reaction to someone I knew in person who did something similar to me was a lot less polite than this post. What does that tell you about me? I have a temper and I don't like being lied to or manipulated for someones messed up social game. :bitehard:
Anyway, back on topic...

It was Lynce's fault. He noobed up, made a fool of himself, and now he wants attention. Probably some sort of fourteenth dimensional Lerts/Lynce metamorphosis going on because Lynce used an upside down umbrella [...ella, ...ella, ...ella] on a windy day.

Or because he's not very good at racing.
Quote from tristancliffe :Probably some sort of fourteenth dimensional Lerts/Lynce metamorphosis going on because Lynce used an upside down umbrella [...ella, ...ella, ...ella] on a windy day.

HAHAHAH.. I don't know why.. that made me burst out laughing..

ty for cheering me up ily long time
Manipulation, NOT. This is your EXCUSE.

This is the image that you have shown to everyone.

What you are doing is to confirm my words.
Seriously, what are you trying to achieve here, Lynce?
Sociopathic behavior should be the topic here. Lack of Guilt and Remorse.......Pathological Lying...Irresponsibility....Seeking toleration from others so their poor acts are seen as acceptable.... Really????? Really??? Contempt of Moderators who call out their total lack of guidance and common sense. (<--wsinda)

Honestly Lynce.... You couldn't have pick a worse time to drop some sort of immature BS like this on the CTRA community. Problems that follow people like you might be part of the reason the future of CTRA is up in the air at the moment. Just hope you weren't the tipping point.. All you had to do is say sorry (Like I recommended) and take some point deductions or TEMPORARY mid race join privileges. But no. You prove yourself a jackass to us. Not just one time, but over and over again. I hope they perma ban you on principle. Call me a tyrant, but I would. I end all of my reports on CTRA with "Please be fair with 'fill in name here'. " I hope they are fair with you and take your little Fair Treatment Hearing you started along with all the bull out of your mouth as a judge of character. In fact. I'm off to script your LFS id into our servers as banned so I never have to see you there at least. I know it isn't a real threat to you and I don't care. I don't want to have to deal with your narcissistic behavior anywhere I don't want to.

I normally don't get into with people on the forums and try to be a nice guy. I watch all kinds of crap go down and don't say anything because most of it isn't worth the breath. I try to stay out of the garbage and stick to topics regarding fun, importance and mostly LFS. I thought of your situation as important. I took my time, didn't flame you and threw you what I thought of as a fair view of the situation. Why??? Because I cared. Stupid, stupid me. I tried to help you be a better community member so we can just "all get along". But you sir... are just ridiculous.

Jay Odom
Quote from Lynce :Manipulation, NOT. This is your EXCUSE.

Actually I just used the correct word to explain what you did, look up the definition of manipulation if you want. At least you have no complaints about being called a liar.
Quote from Lynce :Manipulation, NOT. This is your EXCUSE.

maybe you should be more worried about the image you project of yourself instead of the sides the others supposedly showed of themselves in your very own claim of lala-land
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
This thread is closed

CTRA and Yellow flag
(114 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG