The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro Vs GT
(7 posts, started )
Driving Force Pro Vs GT
Which is the better wheel? I found a retailer I trust selling the GT for £18 and the Pro for £15 (both second hand), I looked on the logitech website and compared them, and as far as I can tell the only difference is the Pro doesn't have flappy paddles (says the GT doesn't have USB support there but on the previous page it had the USB symbol :shrug. Is there any other difference because if not I'll be going for the GT since it has flappy paddles.
EDIT: Got mixed up between force GT and GT Force, I'll be getting the Pro.
Buy the GT, much more responsive ffb and quieter.
I ahve both wheels and for me DFGT vs DFP isnt even a close fight Driving Force GT is so much better.

Quiker force feedback moters better force feedback smoother bigger wheel
The shifter is good pedals are not that good same as the DFP..

Ther DFGT wil work only not al the buttons
Quote from Chrisuu01 :
Quiker force feedback moters better force feedback smoother bigger wheel
The shifter is good pedals are not that good same as the DFP..

DF GT's pedals are much better than DF Pro's pedals. Yes, they may look the same outside, but inside the DF GT is similar to G25 in that the pots are geared instead of directly connected to the pedals like the DF Pro. The result is that the pots take a lot less stress and last much longer than in DF Pro. Plus DF GT's pedal pots are big metal casing ones, whereas DF Pro uses small plastic pots. BIG difference.

Anyway, go for the GT.
Where did you find them so cheap?
The Pro is £15 second hand at CEX but it was in stock in 2 stores, and they had one for sale on the internet. I went to the Bromley store but they didn't have it. Anyway all this is irrelevant now, but thanks for the help. Oh and the Force GT and I mentioned above is actually a GT Force, which is similar but crap.
Quote from yoyoML :DF GT's pedals are much better than DF Pro's pedals. Yes, they may look the same outside, but inside the DF GT is similar to G25 in that the pots are geared instead of directly connected to the pedals like the DF Pro. The result is that the pots take a lot less stress and last much longer than in DF Pro. Plus DF GT's pedal pots are big metal casing ones, whereas DF Pro uses small plastic pots. BIG difference.

Anyway, go for the GT.

Yeah that is treu they dont have clutch but I wouldnt call them good peddals IMO.
But atleast they have separate axles wich the DFP didn't have.

Driving Force Pro Vs GT
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG